Chapter Thirteen

"Oh... really huh?" Hermione asked Harry and Harry nodded. "Yeah, a zoo than a butterfly.... a zoo... than a... butterfly." Harry suddenly turned sad again and Hermione frowned. "What's wrong Harry?" Hermione asked and Harry sighed in defeat.

"The zoo. That's the death eaters. And I'm just a normal butterfly, a weak and lonely kid." Harry sighed and as he was about to say something, Harry groaned in pain his scar suddenly burn. That made the Weasleys woke up. "Harry? You alright?" Ron asked and shook Harry's arm. Harry raised his hand telling them to silence and he winced in pain. "Oh no."

"Guys, it's Voldemort." That's what he needed to say to catch everyone's attention. "Wait... what?!" Hermione Dr ed and the Weasley twins gasped. "What do you know?" Hermione asked in her serious mode and Harry bit his lip.

"He knows what we're doing, he's watching. And he said he would start a attack next year, but their target is Hogwarts, everyone in Hogwarts." Harry said and he looked at Hermione. "In the muggleborns, you're his first target." Hermione gasped but stayed brave. "No! No, they wont take her." Ron cried and Hermione looked at him gratefully. "Thanks Ron."

"What about you Harry?" The twins asked him and he sighed. "Me? All I could do is fight." At this, Hermione jumped up and held Harry tight. "No, you are NOT going to fight Voldemort yourself." Hermione said and Harry looked at everyone. "I'm not alone. Any one with me?"

 Any one with me?"

"Bye Hermione... see you next term..." Harry sighed sadly as he tried to find his cruel parents. "Harry... here's the surprise! You're staying with us!" Hermione cried and Harry gasped. "Hermione! You shouldn't have done that!" Harry cried but ran in to hug Hermione. Hermione gladly hugged back and wiped a tear away for Harry.

"Hermione... I don't know... how can I... thank you..." Harry choked and hugged Hermione tightly. "Ok...ok, I get it. Now let's find my parents, ok?" Hermione asked and Harry finally let her go. Hermione grabbed Harry's hand and she felt herself froze. The feeling of the zoo is back again. Hermione finally snapped out if reality as her parents called her. "Hey! Hermione! Over here." The familiar voice which Hermione hear in the holidays rang in her ears and she ran to the direction. "Wait... what?" Hermione whispered to herself as she can't find her parents though it's where her parents called her. "Gotcha!" Hermione's dad cried as he hugged Hermione from behind, causing Hermione to squeal in happiness.

Harry watched in a distance and smiled. He loved how Hermione smiled and how she looked happy. Harry smiled weakly and thought of himself. Him? He never had a happy feeling from his parents, except in his first year, where he saw his parents in the mirror. Harry looked at the Granger family and sighed. He knew he would never see his parents again. Their family loved each other, they care for each other.

"Harry?" Hermione shook her hand in front of Harry's face and Harry snapped back to reality. Hermione hugged him without any warning and whispered. "I know what you're thinking, I'm sorry, but I hope staying in my house wouldn't make you feel sad." Harry smiled but didn't hug back or push her away Hermione stepped back and introduced her parents. "So Harry, my mother, Crystal Granger, and my father, Daniel Granger. Mom, Dad, this is Harry Potter." Hermione said. Crystal and Daniel extended their hand and, with Harry's quick observation, Mrs Granger would be very friendly and kind, though he would have a lot of explaining to do with Mr Granger.

"Hi, Mr Granger, Mrs Granger, its nice to meet you." Harry shook their hands gratefully but Mr Granger stopped him. "Nonsense! Call us Daniel and Crystal." He insisted so Harry tried to follow.

"Come here stupid boy!" Uncle Vernon's hoarse voice shouted and Hermione and his family gasped. "How can you be so cruel?!" Hermione whisper-shouted and Vernon looked at her with disgust. "So Potter, you've made some friends of your own kind?" "Tell you what you, I'm not staying in YOUR house anymore, I'm staying in my best friends house. And respect my friends and their parents!" Harry yelled and Vernon turned purple. "Very well, I hope you never come back!"

To Mr Granger, receiving a letter from her daughter which asked him to let a friend stay, is a huge shock

To Mr Granger, receiving a letter from her daughter which asked him to let a friend stay, is a huge shock. Hermione never once invites a friend to stay for a day, talk about the whole summer holiday. "He's the one with pictures all around Hermione's room!" His wife had said and, it's the truth. In the letter, Hermione said that the boy's parents had died, and he was forced to live with his cruel Uncle and Aunt which beat him every day. Mr Granger did pity him, but he didn't trust it, until his daughter sent a photo of all the boy's scars.

Mr Granger looked at the boys relatives, his first instinct is to punch them. First, he insulted his own daughter, second, they are the worst relatives ever. He backed Harry up instantly and his relatives just can't do anything but walk away.

 He backed Harry up instantly and his relatives just can't do anything but walk away

"Thanks Mr... no, Daniel." Harry whispered and wrapped his arm around Hermione's shoulder, as she was shivering. "Don't care about their bloody insults, you're loads better than what he said." "Thanks Harry."
The Granger parents looked at Harry and smiled thankfully.

"So, let's get going now, shall we?" Mr Granger asked and everyone nodded. They went into a Audi R8 and Harry gasped in awe. The Vernons would never afford it. Mr Granger drove quickly, but never went too fast, from Hermione's look, the speed is just right.

After a while, they arrived at Hermione's house and Harry gasped at how much better than his cruel relatives house is. "It's not much, I mean..." "It's perfect." Harry cut Hermione off and smiled. This is gonna be a looong holiday. Harry thought.