Chapter Eleven

"Where were you?" Harry asked Hermione as she arrived the Gryffindor common room. She glared at Harry and thought for a moment, before saying "You should stop using the patronus charm." Harry's face looked like he's been slapped and he blinked a few times. "What made you think of this?" He asked and Hermione shrugged. "I figured out it might be bad as it's that powerful." Hermione walked near the couch and leaned her arm on it as Harry's eyes darkened again.

Suddenly, so suddenly, Harry was right in front of her. Hermione can't move but her head managed to lean backwards. Harry abruptly grabbed Hermione's face and kissed her with a lot of power. Hermione's eyes widened but she don‘ have enough strength to push him away, Harry is way too strong. Harry started trailing kisses along Hermione's neck which caused Hermione to shiver. When Harry was about to do something worse, he stooped, looked up and walked to the couch, right on time when Ron came in. "Woah! What just happened?" Harry groaned and Hermione stood there in shock. Harry had lost his mind when the evil consumed him. "Night boys, I'm going to bed." Said Hermione suddenly and walked in her room. What if that was what Harry had always wanted to do? What if Harry's thoughts are kissing Hermione and owning her?

 What if that was what Harry had always wanted to do? What if Harry's thoughts are kissing Hermione and owning her?

Harry shivered and turned, groaning and flipped, until he can't stand it but get up. He kept dreaming of a jaguar and fire, it was weird. As Harry got up, another thing ran into his mind. The tournament. It's tomorrow morning. Harry groaned and start thinking. He will walk into a maze. He might get lost, he might die, he might lose. But he can't. He could never lose. Because what would happen to his friends and Sirius? More importantly, Hermione? Harry groaned at all then pressure and leaned against the wall. He felt something inside him wants to come out but he doesn't know how to unleash it. It's frustrating, yes, but for now, he's going to just concentrate on his task, finish the maze safely.

 It's frustrating, yes, but for now, he's going to just concentrate on his task, finish the maze safely

"All champions, please come here, thank you." Dumbledore's voice boomed across the quidditch pitch and Hermione sighed. Is Harry going to finish the maze? Would he lose? Hermione's brain buzzed as Ron sat next to her, with a candy in his hand. After a while of whispering, the champions stood on their sides and prepare for what would happen next. "First would be Cedric Diggory, second would be Harry Potter, and third would be Fleur. Champions, you may start now!" The four champions marched of into the maze but Hermione was only focusing on Proffesor Moody. When Harry walked in the maze, he looked proud, and evil, then he drank his bottle again. Hermione bite her lip and touched the hickey on her neck which Harry gave her. What if Moody was controlling him?

Suddenly, red sparks flew up the air and exploded like a firework. Hermione hoped dearly that Harry is gonna give up and leave the maze but Fleur appeared. She seemed shook and pale. Hermione prayed in her heart but still, Harry didn't appear.

"Vroom!" The cup teleported both Harry and Cedric into somewhere, and Harry's scar buzzed

"Vroom!" The cup teleported both Harry and Cedric into somewhere, and Harry's scar buzzed. "Aah!" Harry hissed in pain and looked around to see a door opening, and Wormtail appeared. He murmured something and raised his wand. "Kill the spare!" Harry heard and Cedric fell to the ground, dead.
Time pass...

"What did you see Harry?" Moody asked in a weird way that made Harry jump. Harry clutched his arm in pain as Hermione followed him. "Get out you filt... student! Students not allowed!" Moody said in a rude voice that made Hermione wince but Moody suddenly smiled. "Just kiddin' come in."

"What do you see in the graveyard?" Moody demanded and he turned around, his back facing Harry and Hermione. Harry wanted to answer but stopped. "Wait... I didn't say anything about a grave yard but there is! How do you know that?" Harry yelled and gasped when he saw something on Moody's arm- the dark mark.

"Run! Harry yelled but Moody - or Barty Crouch Junior, locked the door. "Ooh, I think not! Come here mudblood!" Barty shouted but Hermione didn't dare move as Harry covered her with his arms. Expecto Patronum! Harry thought and his mind suddenly went blank, though he sees Barty falling.

Barty managed to grip Hermione's wrist and pushed her to the floor, also, pinning her down. "You filthy mudblood!" He yelled. He grabbed a shard and scared the word mudblood on Hermione's hand. Hermione screamed and squirmed. "Please! I'm... AHHHHH! I'm sorry..." Hermione sobbed but Barty just smirked. He yanked Hermione up and pulled her hair, ripping a scream from her throat. "Come here Potter! Our you'll... Wait, where did he go?" Barty whispered and Hermione gulped. In one corner. She could see Harry's emerald green eyes. But they no longer show kindness, it showed, anger and his eyes looked fierce.

"Eeek!" Barty screamed in a weird way as Harry... no, the jaguar pounced onto him, knocking him off his feet. The jaguar completely ripped Barty into pieces and licked up his blood.

Harry felt disgusted. Why is he licking up other people's blood? But it felt good inside his mouth. And he felt that the thing inside him was expressed, no longer uncomfortable. Suddenly, the world began to spin and the last thing Harry saw was Dumbledore storming in.

DEDICATION: MsJhanine!!! Thanks for
                            helping me through tough
                            times babe! Love ya!