Chapter Four

"When is it?" Hissed a hooded man in a old house and Wormtail let out a cold laugh. "At the end of the year, but I don't know when though my lord." Said Wormtail and looked at his own hands. "Well then, at least we have time to plan..."

"Ahhhh!!!!" Harry screamed again as he jolted up from coach and fell face first again. "Seriously Harry, do you really have You-Know-Who dreams every night?" A voice asked in a concerned tone as she put down her book. "Yeah..." Harry managed to answer while Hermione sighed deeply. "You got to tell Dumbledore..." Hermione started but Harry cut her of hotly. "No! No, I won't! Dumbledore has already got a thousand of things to deal with and you still want me to tell him?!"

"Well, if I got someone to talk to, I'll talk to my parents and..."

"BUT THEY'RE DEAD AREN'T THEY? EVERYONE JUST SAY TELL YOUR PARENTS, TELL YOUR PARENTS AND TELL YOUR PARENTS BUT WHAT DO THEY KNOW? I DON'T HAVE ANY FREAKING PARENTS!" Harry roared in anger and Hermione gasped.

"Harry... I'm sorry. I know how it feels but..."

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOU'VE GOT NO ONE TO TALK TO, LOCKED UP FOR ELEVEN YEARS IN A SMALL LITTLE CUPBOARD AND WITH A FREAKING FAMOUS SCAR!"

As Harry said it, Hermione's eyes began to swell with tears but Harry didn't stop nor did he regret what he said.

"IMAGINE YOUR PARENTS WERE DEAD, RIGHT NOW, AND PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEIR PARENTS ARE, HOW KIND THEY ARE!" Harry yelled and stormed out of the common room, leaving Hermione to her thoughts.

Hermione gasped as Harry stormed out of the room and started crying uncontrollably. Faint footsteps echoed at the room but Hermione completely  ignored it. "Hermione, what are you doing down here so early?" Asked a red haired girl and Hermione looked up to see Ginny already sitting next to her so Hermione told everything to her. "That's horrible Hermione! You shouldn't say it! But still, Harry was wrong for shouting at you." Said Ginny as she patted Hermione's back which comforted her. As Hermione smiled gratefully at Ginny, Ginny whispered something to Hermione which made her laugh loudly, which woke up Neville, which made both Ginny and Neville blush deeply. And Hermione knew that they got some special relationship.

 And Hermione knew that they got some special relationship