Chapter Six

Recap...

Hermione asked and looked at Harry who's face was pale.

"They're taking you from me Hermione."

End of recap...

"Wh... why?" Hermione asked and she gasped when she realized what would happen to her this night. "But... why me, not Ron?" Hermione asked and Harry shook his head. "I might have met Ron first, but you're more important to me, a step more than friends. But of course, not that kind of relationship." Harry added but he didn't laugh. His brain filled with fear while Hermione's heart melted at Harry's speech. Harry's brain abruptly remembered that he need to have the Barty Crouch Junior conversation and he sighed deeply. "Hermione, I need you to stay in your dormitory and put spells one yourself. I need to see Dumbledore." "But..."

"No, stay there." And with that, Harry ran out of the room and went to where the staircase which lead to Dumbledore's office.

Hermione's POV

I watched Harry ran out of the room and sighed. "Who would want this kind of thing to happen to themselves?" I sighed and started changing back to my normal clothing. "When would it happen?" I said to myself and muttered the password and the portrait swung open. I did as Harry told, I walked into my dormitory and saw a shadow. "Umm... hello?" I said and suddenly, I felt something hit me and everything went dark, it happened.

"Wooooo!!!" "Potter! Potter!" "Krum! Krum!" "Diggory!Diggory!" And a song from Beauxbatons as the stage started to fill up with students

"Wooooo!!!" "Potter! Potter!" "Krum! Krum!" "Diggory!Diggory!" And a song from Beauxbatons as the stage started to fill up with students. Harry looked all around the stadium but Hermione's bushy hair didn't come to sight so he sighed. Maybe Hermione tried to keep herself safe but didn't succeed, or maybe she haven't tried at all. Harry could see the Weasley twins going everywhere so they could get a small amount of money. Harry could hear Malfoy talking about how he would lose but he couldn't care less. Why? Cause Hermione us deep down the lake, waiting for Harry.

BAM! The cannon went and Harry saw Dumbledore wink. Harry followed the suspicious Mad eye Moody and he stuffed the gillyweed into his mouth. It tasted like a eternity old gum which was ate before and Harry choked on it while Mad eye just grinned and pushed Harry down the lake. There is no turning back. The icy water hit Harry and he wanted to scream of how cold the water is and let the whole world know. He wanted to change everything in the past so he would be sitting on the stands, watching maybe Ron competing now. Harry went still and he thought he was going to die in the lake but instead, he felt gills growing on his neck and webs appeared between his fingers and toes. He smiled to himself and swam down the icy cold lake, which wasn't icy anymore as he's a fish.

Harry swam and swam. He saw something passing him but he never had the time to look closely. Abruptly, a blinding light flashed through the water and Harry saw something growing from the rocks. He thought a monster would attack him but- a book grew out. Harry frowned and without thinking, he swam towards it and grabbed the book. It shone and it hid itself in Harry's hair, which puzzled Harry. He swam for a while more and he saw four bubbles. One including Hermione. Harry swam there and saw a chain locking Hermione. Harry did a nonverbel spell smartly and freed Hermione. Far away, Fleur was struggling to fight the creatures but failed and she was immediately transported to the stage. Harry gasped inside and looked at the unrecognizable girl and freed her too.