Chapter 3

3rd POV

"Have fun you two, I'll be back soon. Katsuki.... Nevermind.." Mitsuki smiles as she leaves, shutting and locking the door. Gam smiles, still in shock from what happened.

(Le flashback in Bold)
"Hello, yes, this is Bakugou Mitsuki. I was wondering if Gam can stay the night at our house tonight........ She's injured....... Yes, thank you, bye. Yes I will. OK bye." Mitsuki hangs up the phone and turns around with a giant grin on her face. "Your father is alright with you staying the night." Gam's purple eyes widen, happy and very surprised.
" Wait...He is letting me stay...? Wow, father must be in a very good mood today..." Mitsuki smiles and pats Gam's head.

"Yep, he said something about it being 'Game Night' or something." Bakugou scoffs and Mitsuki glares at her son.

"Well, I have to go get some things from the store, Bakugou, be nice." Mitsuki runs around the home, grabbing her keys, purse and jacket.

(Le flashback es over)

Gam's smile turns into a grin as she wandered around Bakugou's house, loving how big and different it was from hers.

"Bitch, where are you!? You better not be in my room!!!" Bakugou was running around the house, looking for the female. She squeaks and runs into a storage closet, that she just found, trying to hide. Giggling, she covers her mouth when she hears his footsteps stop in front of the closet.

Bakugou bursts open the closet door and spots the brunette in the back, smirking. She tries to hide more, but the crimson eyed male had other idea's, he picked her up and hoisted her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Gam blushes.

"O-oi, put me down..." Gam mumbles, hitting his back over and over, flailing around. Bakugou sighs and throws her onto the couch. She just bounces up and down with a small giggle. Bakugou smiles before running up to his room. He soon comes back down wearing a big, baggy grey shirt and black shorts. Gam blushes as she looks at him. The crimson eyed male then threw a matching set of clothes at the purple eyed female, hitting her right in the face.

"Go get changed, bathroom is over there.." He points to the door, sitting down on the couch. Gam nods her head and enters the room, stripping off her hoodie and shirt, along with her pants. She frowns when she saw all the bruises and cuts on her from her father. With a soft sigh, she slips on the big, baggy grey shirt. It looked like she didn't need the shorts after all, the shirt covered everything it needed too. She opens the door and folds the shorts, putting them down and returning to find Bakugou laying down, hogging all of the couch.

"Please m-move over a l-little...." Bakugou looks at the timid female and snorts, moving his foot an inch before looking back to the TV. Gam huffs and grabs the remote, seeing that Bakugou had hulu.

"I-if I can watch w-what I want.... y-you can have the c-couch, deal..?" Bakugou huffs and trips the female, grabbing the remote from the floor. Gam yelps slightly, sitting up and glaring at the bored looking male.

"Fine t-then.." Gam gets up and Bakugou looks at her questioningly. She walks slightly away before running full speed at the couch, which was extremely fast, and jumping. Right. On. Bakugou.....

"OMPHHH!!!"

Gam clenches her eyes shut, before taking a small peak at Bakugou. His face was red, from either anger or embarrassment. He slowly sits up and Gam starts to scramble back onto his legs, ready to run.

"Oi........." The crimson eyed male had quiet the look in his eye, a dark aura surrounding him, making the female gulp. jumps off the male's legs and runs upstairs for her dear life, hearing his footsteps behind her. 'Shit...Shit...Shit... I'm dead, now where to hide........ Bakugou's room seems like a good bet, but If I'm found there, I'm even more screwed. Imma hide in the bathroom, it has a lock, yes!!" Gam smiled and races full speed to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her and locking it. She pants as she leans on the door, sliding down and hitting the ground.
"Open the door!!!" Bakugou bangs his fist on the door, trying to break it down.
"n-no...."