Its between us- Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV:

I wanted to sit next to V yesterday, but Jimin wanted to sit next to me so I said yes. Jimin kept hanging all over me I didn't really get bothered by it. The dinner was alright but it was different without V sitting next to me instead he sat with Yoongi. I haven't told anyone because I'm not good at expressing my feelings but... I like Taehyung... He's such a weirdo but I still love him... Today I'm going to the studio to work on some songs that I've been writing recently. Jin's going to be there to help me a bit, and also I want to tell him about my feelings for Taehyung... I trust Jin, he gives good advices, so I'm looking forward to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the studio and waited for Jin to come, after five minutes he finally came, we started working on a few songs after we finished I decided to talk to Jin.

"What did you want to talk about Jungkook?" Jin asked

"I... I like---"

"You like Taehyung don't you?" Jin asked "I knew sooner or later this was coming..." Jin sighed

"I don't know what to do..."

"If you really love him, then tell him... I've seen the way you guys look at each other it's real love. Don't be afraid Jungkook, you guys deserve to be together, it doesn't matter if you guys are the same gender, it's love. Real love..." Jin smiled

"What if he doesn't like me...? I don't want to ruin our friendship... What if he thinks I'm disgusting...?"

"Jungkook... He won't think that." Jin answered "It's your choice if you want to tell him..."

"Thank you Jin... I really appreciate your help."

"I'm right here whenever you want to talk about something. Now let's go home we need some rest." Jin said.

"This is between us ok Jin...?"

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." Jin smiled

Me and Jin left the studio and I went back home. I laid on the couch and saw my phone, it had 4 missed texts from Taehyung. I quickly responded to his texts.

"Hi kookie! What are you doing?"-Taehyung

"Hey, where are you I went to your dorm but you weren't there. Where are you?"-Taehyung

"Jungkook where are you??"-Taehyung

"Hello??"-Taehyung

"Sorry hyung for not responding, I was at the studio with Jin, he was helping me on a few songs that I've been writing recently."

"Oh. I'll come to your dorm then, I want to hear them."-Taehyung

"Ok hyung see you in a bit."

Minutes later, Taehyung knocked on the door. I opened the door and welcomed him. We both sat on the couch next to each other, I showed him and I sang some parts of the songs, he seemed to like it.

"Do you like it?"

"I like the rhythm... It's very calm and soothing. You did a good job." V smiled

"Thank you. What did you think about yesterday's dinner?"

"It was kind of boring... It was kind of funny seeing Jimin hanging all over you." V half smiled

"It was bothering me a bit, but I just let him do it anyways..."

"I'll admit I was a bit jealous..." Taehyung said

"Why?"

"Because... I'm the only one who can touch you... Not him." Taehyung responded

I was surprised by his words, I quickly hid my face so he wouldn't see me blushing. As I lay my head down to calm my blushing he let out a little chuckle.

"Anyways... It's getting late you should get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." V said

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow."

V left and I shut the door. I laid in my bed thinking about the words he said, was I dreaming it or did he actually say it? As I kept thinking about it my eyes started feeling tired, I then fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up hearing my phone ringing. I quickly got up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook come to the cafe next to the hotel. I'll see you in a bit bye."-Namjoon

Namjoon hung up, I started dressing up. I headed towards the cafe, I went inside the cafe and saw the rest of the members. I sat down and after a few minutes Namjoon spoke.

"Now that everyone is here... We will be going to a trip tomorrow, the managers haven't told me where we're going, but they said we have to start packing. They couldn't be here because they had to do something... Our managers already assigned us who we're going to be roommates with in the trip... I'm going to hand out these papers, these papers will tell who you get to be roommates with." Namjoon said handing the papers to the members.

Namjoon gave me the paper and I slowly opened it. I couldn't believe who I got!