I love you- Chapter 19/Last chapter

(3 years later)
Jungkook's POV:

Everything has been going great between me and Tae, there was a time where things got bad between me and him but we knew how to fix it. Nothing really changed over the past years... Namjoon and Jin got married a couple of months ago.

(I know what your going to tell me, you can't get married in Korea if your the same gender😂 but I just changed the rules ok? Cool✌🏻️😂😋)

Yoongi and Jimin are still together even though I heard that Yoongi is going to propose to Jimin any time soon, J-Hope got himself a wife, her name is Momo, she's from a girl band named TWICE. They also got married and they're expecting a child. Me and Tae have kept things normal, we haven't thought about marriage yet, it's kind of nice thinking about it though... But I'm fine with how things are right now. I was laying on the sofa as I listened to music, Tae wasn't at home, he was probably doing something at the recording studio since I heard him talk with Jin the other day, I was home relaxing myself even though it was quite boring... Hours had past and it was already 7:45pm Tae left at 11:00am in the morning... He hasn't come back. I called his phone several times but he wouldn't answer it. I started getting a little nervous, I then heard Yoongi's voice call me.

"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi asked

"Have you seen Tae by any chance? I've been calling his phone all day and he isn't picking up."

"Hm. I don't know where he's at... Jungkook do you want to come with me and Jimin to Hawaii? It's been awhile that we haven't gone there." Yoongi said "Don't worry about Taehyung he's probably busy recording new songs, he'll understand." Yoongi added

"I don't want to leave him alone, I want him to pick up his phone."

"Ok then, I'll see you at 9:30pm at the airport, and it's not a question." Yoongi said leaving

I stood there frustrated as to why Yoongi was inviting me to Hawaii all of a sudden, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun... Right? I don't think Tae would mind... Or what if they end up inviting him too? I then decided to pack my stuff, I left Tae a voice mail even though he wasn't probably going to read it. As I had waited for time to pass finally it was 9:30pm. I soon left my house and headed straight to the airport, there was a little bit of traffic on the way but good thing we arrived just in time. We got on the airplane and I sat next to Jimin and Yoongi, I then checked my phone to see if Taehyung had messaged me, but their was no sign of him... I took a deep sigh, then Jimin snapped my phone and took it away from me.

"Jimin! Give it back!"

"No, you won't have any distractions during this little trip." Jimin said

"Now I regret going on this vacation."

"I wouldn't say that, I think this will be your best trip ever." Jimin giggled

I rolled my eyes and looked at the window, I had felt very annoyed at this point. I had retreated saying yes. Hours later and we had finally arrived to our distinction, the beautiful beach and the bright shiny sun, I had missed it. We got off the airplane and headed to a hotel. Of course I had to be in a room alone while Yoongi and Jimin had a room together, but I didn't really mind anyways... Since I didn't have my phone with me I decided to turn on the TV, I had already unpacked my stuff, it was boring now... I wish Tae was here... I wonder what he's doing.