"Im all yours, now, and forever."- Chapter 17

(Smut chapter btw)
Jungkook's POV:

In the morning I woke up laying on Taehyung's chest, I felt so comfortable laying on his chest, it made me feel safe after what had happened yesterday... It was painful remembering it... I had never been so scared my whole entire life... And Tae was there to save me... I felt Taehyung's hands hold me tightly, he opened his eyes and kissed my forehead gently.

"How's your stomach doing?" Taehyung asked

"It's doing better..."

"Oh, Kookie... You'll have to stick with me from now on... I don't want you to get hurt ever again. If someone dares to touch you, or do something aggressive I'll beat them up..." Taehyung said

I let out a small giggle and kissed him on the lips, I always felt safe around Tae, he always cares about me... That's what I love about him... As we parted our lips away we both stood up, and went outside our room and went to the kitchen to meet up with the rest of the members since they found out about the accident...

"Why didn't you guys tell us about the accident before?!" Jin yelled "You guys had me worried sick!! That asshole of Sehun! God!! How can people be so disrespectful and mean nowadays... Kookie are you alright?? Did he hurt you badly?! I swear I'm going to kick Sehun's ass one day!!" Jin added

"Seokjin calm down..." Namjoon said

"How can I calm down when my baby got hurt?!" Jin exclaimed

"I'm alright... I'm sorry if we didn't tell you guys yesterday... We were still scared and in shock... I'm sorry..."

"No, no... It's fine. We were just really worried about you Kookie, Jin is just a little too protective..." Namjoon laughed

"I wish we would've been there... I'm sorry Kookie..." Jimin sighed

"How come Kookie always has to get hurt...?" Yoongi asked

"At least he's alright, we have to be thankful for that." J-Hope said

"We'll be leaving now, I want to spend time with Kookie..." Taehyung said

"That's fine with us, we have somewhere to go too. I'll see you guys later." Namjoon said leaving with the rest of the members

"What do you want to eat Tae?"

"Hm... I don't know, you choose..." Taehyung said

Me and Tae headed towards the cafe next to our house, we ordered food and spent time talking, me and V didn't bring up the accident which after all, I didn't want to bring that up... It was nice spending time with him, with no distractions. Me and him sat next to each other, holding hands, we didn't care if people saw us anymore... We both loved each other and wanted to show it. We spent all day together until we decided to go home and watch a few movies together, we both sat on the sofa until I decided to get some popcorn for the both of us, as I started to get the popcorn ready, I felt Taehyung's hands on my waist, I then felt his lips touch my neck... I was surprised by his sudden movements but it also felt good, I didn't want him to stop. He started sucking on my neck probably leaving a few hickeys... I let out soft moans as he sucked on my sweet spot. I then turned around facing him, he then crashed his lips on mine, our kiss was passionate filled with love, but then it became sloppy... Where saliva was dripping, and the kiss became more forceful, he then slipped his tongue inside of my mouth, I opened my mouth letting him explore it, he held my waist tightly, then out of nowhere he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up and put me on the kitchen counter, our lips met each other and I grabbed his hair tightly making the kiss deeper, we then stopped so we would both catch our breathes. Taehyung looked me deeply in the eyes, I knew by his face what he was saying, I didn't need to hear his words, I know what he meant, and I didn't want to waste any time anymore... I was ready.