The trip- Chapter 4

V's POV:

Yesterday I tried to do a move on Jungkook, but unfortunately his phone rang and it interrupted us... I had such a good time with him but unfortunately he hurt his leg while we were playing around in the park... Today I woke up by J-Hope's loud voice coming from outside my room, I almost forgot that today was the trip. My stuff was already packed up though... I headed towards the door and saw J-Hope and Jin waiting or me, we headed towards the entrance and we saw the rest of the members already waiting for us. I took a quick glance at Jungkook and he looked back at me... He was next to Jimin... Jungkook and Jimin would be sitting next to each other... And I would be sitting next to J-Hope and Jin at the airplane... We all finally headed towards the airport. I still had no idea where we were going it was a "surprise". We got on the airplane and I sat next to my roommates. Jungkook was sitting next to the window and Jimin kept playing around with him, I couldn't stop staring at Jungkook, Jungkook turned around and he caught me staring at him... I quickly looked away and hid my face of embarrassment. During the rest of the flight I noticed that we were heading towards a beautiful destination... We were in Hawaii. We finally landed and all of the members were so shocked and amazed by the view. We went to our hotel me, J-Hope, and Jin went to our rooms. I unpacked my stuff and pulled out my phone and earbuds so I can listen to music. I went outside the porch and sat down on a chair and looked at the beautiful view. The beach was so calm and relaxing to look at, Im going to the beach later today, but right now I want to listen to music and enjoy the view. As I listened to the music their were several thoughts in my head, I kept thinking about Jungkook and what happened between me and him... Honestly one of these days I just want to grab him and kiss him... Hours past and Jin called out my name he told me that we're going to the beach. I stood up and started dressing into my swimsuit. We went outside and headed towards the beach, we saw Namjoon, J-Hope, Jungkook, Jimin, And Suga. Namjoon was sitting on a towel with Suga who was watching Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook playing in the water. I put my stuff down and I looked at Jungkook who was pointing at me to come join them.

"Come on Hyung! Join us!" Jungkook screamed

I ran as fast as I could and I went to join them. We splashed water at each other as we all laughed and giggled. As we had fun we all decided to join Namjoon, Jin, and Suga so they wouldn't be alone. Jimin and Jungkook sat next to each other and I sat next to Suga and J-Hope while Namjoon and Jin sat next to each other. We all talked, laughed, and had a good time together.

"It's been awhile that we haven't had fun like this... Let's spice things up a bit!" J-Hope cheered

"Oh god... This is either good or bad..." Yoongi sighed "What do you plan J-Hope?" Yoongi asked

"Since we're the only one's here and our managers aren't here to watch us... Let's play a game!" J-Hope screamed

"What game?" Jin asked

"Dare or dare!" J-Hope answered "The rules are if you don't do a dare, then... You must kiss a member on the lips." J-Hope added

"No, no... We aren't doing that, that's taking it too far J-Hope." Namjoon said

"Hyung!!! Come on! It's just a kiss!" J-Hope complained

"Let him do it Namjoon, it's just a kiss." Jin agreed

"Aish... Fine." Namjoon said giving up

"Wow you agreed as soon as Jin said it was fine. Namjin is real!" Suga laughed

"Ok! Let's start! Let's start with the oldest which is Jin hyung! I dare you to... Eat four jalapeños!" J-Hope screamed "Will you take the dare... Or will you rather kiss someone?" J-Hope asked

"Oh god... If I choose to kiss someone... Can I kiss them on the cheek?" Jin asked

"Hmmmm... Yeah... But I'll be choosing wether someone can kiss on the cheek or lips... I guess your lucky then!" J-Hope said