Pretend dating- Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV:

I lied yesterday to Jin... Or did I? I don't know if I like Taehyung anymore... I don't want to like him... But then I still keep liking him... Ah! V what did you do to me... I'm madly in love with him... But he doesn't feel that way... Honestly I just want to spend time alone with myself... I want to distract myself today. I don't want to worry about anything... I laid in my bed and listened to some music. I then felt someone come into the room but I didn't bother to look. Someone then was on top of me, it was Jimin... He took my earbuds off.

"Jungkook! Let's go somewhere! I'm bored!" Jimin begged

"Why don't you invite Yoongi?"

"He said no... Please! Let's go somewhere!" Jimin screamed

"Fine... I need to distract myself today anyways. Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go eat something... I'm starving!" Jimin said excited

Me and Jimin went to a restaurant nearby. We sat down and started talking.

"I have a favor to ask you... But I don't know if you'll accept it." Jimin said

"It depends of what it is... What is it?"

"I want us to pretend date... I... I want to make Yoongi jealous..." Jimin answered

"Well... I mean... How long well the pretending last?"

"We'll be pretending for 4 days only... Tomorrow we'll announce our relationship. We don't have to do it..." Jimin said

I started to think of how this was going to affect Taehyung's feelings... But then I remembered that he doesn't like me... Then why would I worry...? And then it would be fun to pretend date...

"Fine. We'll start tomorrow... But just to let you know... We're not kissing. We can only kiss on the cheek and hold hands and stuff."

"Are you sure? What about Taehyung?" Jimin asked

"He... He doesn't like me... Don't worry about that. This is just to make Yoongi notice you."

"Thank you kookie!" Jimin said hugging me

We then finished eating and headed towards the beach. We sat down on the sand and saw the beautiful beach. This really calmed me. As I was laying on the sand Jimin then sat up and was then on top of me. I was first confused.

"Yoongi is here." Jimin warned

"Jimin... We agreed not to ki--"

I then felt Jimin's lips on mine. I wanted to pull away but somehow I stayed still. We were like this for awhile, but then me and Jimin stopped. He parted his face away from mine, he looked deeply in my eyes, as if he regretted the kiss, or he probably was embarrassed... We both stood froze, I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry kookie... I know I shouldn't have done that..." Jimin blushed " I won't do that ever again..." Jimin added

(Jikook shippers. Your welcome💕😂✌🏻️)

"Its alright..."

Jimin got off me and he laid back down. I replayed the kiss in my head, Why didn't I pull away? Me and Jimin were silent for a few minutes.

"Where do you want to go next? We still have plenty of time."

"I... I don't know. We can go wherever you'd like." Jimin answered

"Let's head to a bakery shop, I hear it's very good."

We then got up and started walking to the bakery shop. We then kept talking along the way, it wasn't awkward between us anymore. We tried different desserts, and we both loved it. We laughed and giggled, the only thing that came in my head was that I wish someday me and V can be like this... I then stopped worrying about it and kept going on with my day with Jimin. After we were done we headed towards the hotel. We both went to our rooms and I laid down on my bed.

"Did Yoongi see us kissing?"

"I think he did... I hope it made him at least a little jealous..." Jimin sighed

"If you really like him, then why don't you tell him...? It's not healthy to make him jealous you know?"

"I know... But he doesn't really care... I want him to realize that I like him..." Jimin answered

"I see..."

I did understand Jimin's feelings... Maybe... What if maybe I can make V jealous too...? No... Why would I do that...? Ah... Whatever I'll just continue pretending... I don't care if he gets jealous or not.

Yoongi's POV:

Today I saw Jungkook and Jimin kissing... I never thought I would say this but... I got jealous... Yoongi getting jealous? How about that...? I've had Feelings for Jimin for awhile now... Actually months... I just haven't accepted the fact because I'm just not good at relationships... And because I wasn't entirely sure that I like Jimin, but after seeing them kissing it now made me realize that I like Jimin... And I'm probably too late now... But I won't give up. Jimin well  be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was kind of short sorry >_< and btw this Vkook fanfiction isn't just about Vkook. There's other ships that will be involved too. Things are about to get real in the next few chapters ,.-., ok byeeeeee💕