Venice

I've probably been staring at my closet for a long time because my mom comes up to tell me she has made me breakfast. I suddenly wake up from my little day dream and grab my phone from my bed, shut my closet, and go downstairs. I never knew my mom had so much money also since shes a single mom. "Hey mom if you don't mind me asking how did you get so much money?" I say suddenly covering up my mouth right after I finish. She giggles "I got a good job" I nod and walk over to the counter and grab my plate that my mom had already made me. I quickly eat and put my plate back in the sink. I check my phone I check a message from Derek "WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOOK US WITH YOU" "Sorry!! Hey at least you have friends when I have nothing to do today!" I reply. "Hey sweetie I guess since you have nothing to do today I got you a swimsuit so I was guessing you could go to the beach?" my mom says to me while eating. "Sure" I say shrugging I head upstairs and try to look for the swimsuit. I open my dresser drawer and find it. It was a plain green strapless 2 piece. I put it on and put a random dress cover up on. I put my sandals on and go into my bathroom. I look into the mirror I grab a hair band and put my long black hair in a ponytail. I grab a random fedora and put it on I look for a towel and grab a random one. I walk out of my room and grab my phone from the kitchen table "Mom what am I suppose to drive?" I ask "Oh yeah almost forgot you were 17" she laughs and she throws me keys "Its a mustang" she says and I wave bye and walk out of the house. I unlock the car and get in I crank the car and pull out of the driveway. I don't completely know where the beaches are but the car has a gps which is great because I usually get lost some how. I roll down the windows and find a pair of aviators and put the address to lead me to Venice beach which is the only beach I know. I listen to the gps and finally pull up to the beach I park in a place that I'm probably not going to remember and get out. There was a lot of skateboarders and a lot of kids everywhere. I follow the sidewalk to the beach which was more crowed then I expected. I start walking toward an empty spot with an umbrella. Suddenly I bump into someone with full force I fall backwards and hit the hot sand "Oh im so sorry I-" I start to say before getting interrupted "Don't apologize its my fault I'm sorry" I hear a soothing voice say to me. I look up to make eye contact with a beautiful boy. He grins and holds out his hand for me to grab. I grab his hand and he pulls me up and picks up my towel and fedora. He puts my fedora on my head and hands me my towel. He has beautiful hazel brown/green eyes. His curly sandy brown hair was just a plus. "Thank you" I say looking down "No need to thank me" he says smiling "I'm Ashton" he says "Im Kameron with a K" I say nodding my head "Nice to meet you Kameron with a K" he says giggling I just started to notice I haven't let go of his hand. I suddenly let go and look down he just giggles "Hey ash you coming?" I hear someone call Ashton looks back at a boy with black hair that is holding a soccer ball. "Yeah coming mate" I didn't notice his Australian accent. He looks back at me and smiles "See you sometime?" I just nod. Usually when people say 'See you sometime' you usually don't see them ever again I walk away and start heading for the spot I was going to lay. I take off my cover up and lay on the chair. I get my phone out and start to play music.