Fletcher

The concert lasted about 4 hours and after Jon dropped me off at my house and I just lounged around for probably 3 hours. My mom called me down for dinner and I grabbed a plate and we ate leftovers. Eating at the table was awkward so I ate quickly and went back upstairs and checked my phone. I got a text from ash

Ash:

"We are still on for tomorrow at 10"

Me:

"Yes we will just meet there"

Ash

"k :)"

I lock my phone and put it on the bedside table and I quickly fall asleep. I wake up to the sound of my it buzzing. It was 9 so I didn't mind my phone and I quickly got in the shower and dried my hair. I put it up in a careless/lazy bun and put on a random swimsuit that was a two piece and was pink. I put on a white t-shirt on and some blue jean shorts over my swimsuit and put my sandals on. I shoved my phone and keys in a random bag I found in my closet and ran downstairs grabbed and apple and said bye to my mom. I cranked my car and pulled out. I remembered where to go it was a quiet 10 minute ride but I finally got there. It was pretty packed but I didn't mind. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and saw that I had a text from Ash

"Meet me where the half pipe is" 

"Ok" I put my phone up and headed to where all the skaters were. I saw Ashton and ran up behind him I jumped on his back "Hey" I yelled in his ear. He freaked out and I got off his back and he turned around and saw me "Oh I thought someone was trying to rob me but hey" he said giggling. "Lets go get wet" I say and realized what I just said Ashton let out the biggest laugh and I hit him in the shoulder and grab his arm and start running towards the sand. I throw off my sandals and put them on them on a random chair. I take off my shirt and my shorts so that im only in my swimsuit and I turn around to find ashton already with his shirt off. I might have died inside because he was beautiful and I just looked at him. "You like what you see?" he says winking I push him on the sand and run to water. Ashton comes up behind me and splashes. "Ashton that was cold!!" I yell at him "Aw I'm sorry" he says splashing me again. There was a wave coming so I dive into it and ashton and dives under and swims to me. The water was up to our necks. It gets quiet and ashton steps closer to me. I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "Ashton I barely know you" I say "Then tell me about yourself" he says frowning "What do you want to know?" "What brought you here and all the little things" he says looking at me "My full name is Kameron Rose Adene. I lived with my dad in Arizona and he used to get drunk a lot he would spill stuff everywhere and would tell me to clean it up long story short it treated me like shit and so my mom told me to move in with her and I did and I'm 17 I'm a only child um... I had to leave two of my best friends back in Arizona and my favorite color is teal" I say and he smiles at my last fact "My full name is Ashton Fletcher Irwin I've lived here since I was little I have a brother and a sister and im 18 oh and my favorite color is red" he says I smile. He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me in "Can I kiss you now" he says "This is really tempting for you isn't it irwin?" I say "Yes now can you stop teasing me" he says pouting "Ok irwin" I say and put my hands around his shoulders. He starts to pull in for the kiss but I duck under the water teasing him. "Kameron I swear" he says as I come up to catch air. He splashes me "Just a reminder I have only known you for 3 days how am I suppose to trust that your not going to break my heart" I say looking at him as he steps toward me "Well I just told you my middle name which I never told anyone" he says pouting still because I teased him. I search for his hand underwater I find it and grab it "Ill hold your hand does this make you feel better?" I say and we intertwine our fingers.