Interview #2 @alyssia_mayyyyyy

Thanks goes to episodetay for this idea   

I thought this would be a good idea for you to get to know a little bit about some other authors and it is another opportunity in my book for you to gain more readers if you are being interviewed. Go check out these authors and their books. You never know, you might find a book you love. 

alyssia_mayyyyyy

1. Tell us a tiny bit about yourself.

I'm a young writer who loves to read, write and dance, my favourite colour is purple, favourite singer is Shawn Mendes or Halsey!

2. Why should we read your book/s?

I believe you should read my book as i've put so much of my heart and soul into it and i feel as though people will find my characters relatable, but judge for yourself i guess, i have also made the issues dealt with something that i think many people know of or go through, for boys and girls.

3. Inspiration?

My inspiration i would have to say is slightly saddening.....sorry, not sorry. Part of the reason i made my book and one of my characters is, in fact, based off my inspiration, who is my little cousin who would have been 5 this year, but unfortunately she passed away 4 years ago. My characters personality etc are based off people i know or people who i had wished i had known when i was being bullied a lot. Title inspiration is also my cousin and the thought of losing dear things.

4. What made you want to write?

I have always been enchanted by the writing world, it's a way for me to release everything, to forget and create my own reality. I have always loved writing and telling stories since i was younger and it's always been a dream to share that with people and let them know they aren't the only ones out there and to give them an alternate place to be.

5. What is your favourite book of all time? Why?

Woahh don't do this to me ahaha. Probably 'Throne of Glass (standalone or series, i love it all). I love these books so so much and fantasy has me entranced, and i have always believed in the things the author had included and describes, her way of writing is absolutely amazing. It made me so happy that she has turned my once daydreams into an alternate reality for everyone.

6. What is your favourite book on Wattpad? Why?

That's a hard one, i'd say between the sequels 'Shes With Me' and 'Stay With Me' by AvaViolet , and 'Chasing Starlight' by CoffeeCharm . All three books are beautifully written and i fell in love from the first word. They're all extremely relatable and it is impossible not to love the characters presented to you.

7. Your advice for other authors on Wattpad.

My advice to authors would be to never give up or doubt yourself, it may get hard, you'll probably think your work is bad or cringe, but i bet it isn't and at least one person will love it. I would say not to write to please others, write for yourself, to be yourself, to escape, so don't let others' words or actions stop you from doing what you love or want to do. If you don't do it now, you'll never do it and if you never do it, you'll be stuck in a world with all of those people who doubted you or made you doubt yourself, and it will happen over again. Keep the escape.

Any questions you have for the author?

Any questions i should ask for other authors i interview in the future?

Tag people you want to see this interview or book.

Any authors you want me to interview? Do you want me to interview you?

Contact me, either by commenting on this page, message board or pm, for interview requests or have any ideas.