@TheNutellaGirls16

Book: Love, Boys and a Whole Lot of Trouble

Summary

Have you ever broken into a guys house at 2:00AM in the morning just to get revenge? I'm guessing not. You probably think i'm crazy, right? You wouldn't be the first.

Hi, my name is Amelia Jackson. I'm your basic basic girl. I spend half my free time studying at home and the other half at Starbucks, or at home in my comfy room. I'm not popular. Unlike my brother.

Meet Levi Jackson. An A-Lister. A player by trade. He's your posterboy example of popular. He's sporty, good-looking and has really nice hair. Even in the morning. Where'd the genes go? I don't know how he does it. I always look like zombie. But at least i'm smart.

I'd never thought i'd change. I prove myself wrong, it seems. One day my life turned around, with one short encounter with Alec Chandler.

------------------------------------------------

Read on to find out how funny , abnormal (yet slightly crazy) Amelia Jackson's life changed. It all started with a hot summer's afternoon and a nutella sandwich.

My thoughts/Why you should read this book

This book is probably the most relatable book i am reading right now. It's a fun, light read.

I said so many times, like 'yes this is me', 'same' or 'relatable'. The best thing about that is, you can already connect with the characters, because you have a sense of what they are feeling.

The girls did disappear for a bit, but have promised to update more regularly and complete the book soon. So go check it out.

I'll tag the girls here, so you can click on it and head straight to their profile.
TheNutellaGirls16

Interview

Thank you girls for doing an interview for me and this is what they said:

1. Tell us a tiny bit about yourself/yourselves.

Nutella Girl 1: I'm the main writer of LBAAWLOT (that sounds horrible). I'm a crazy person in general, i enjoy doing sports like volleyball, football and swimming. I also love to read and i would consider myself a bit of a nerd but that's an understatement. Lol and i love Nutella!!!!!!!!

Nutella Girl 2: I edit and do a tiny bit of writing for LBAAWLOT. I'm also a crazy person. I'm a total nerd, like complete and total (my favourite subject is Maths). I love dancing and i am obsessed by kpop completely (I stan BTS, NCT all units, EXO, Red Velvet and Blackpink). Me and nutella girl 1 are best friends. <3 <3. (Nutella girl 1: i love youuu!)

2. Why should we read your book/s?

Our book is a mixture of relatable and fantasy thoughts of a girl. It is an entertaining book that includes so much drama, the drama revolves around relationships and teen craze. If you enjoy reading about drama and all together relatable every girl problems then you've come to the right place.

3. Inspiration?

Another group in our class was writing a book which inspired us to write a book. It was a very spontaneous thing that just happened, we were a group of 4 back then and with our ideas and persuasion we gained two more editors and writers.

4. What made you want to write?

The idea that we could change people lives the way we write and that we could bring joy to people who may have a bad day. We just want everyone to enjoy and laugh. We could influence our character and change them, and give them depth was always important.

Nutella girl 1: Before this book, i was horrible at writing and this brought up my skills and made me more proud and confident in my writing during my everyday life.

Nutella girl 2:Definitely same. So far this book has been a learning process for both of us and it really shows how much effort you have to commit into it.

5. What's your fave book of all time? Why?

Nutella girl 1: My favorite book??? I have no clue, i have so many books that i love i just can't choose one. Umm i really really like 'The Honest Truth' by Dan Gemeinhart. It is a heartbreaking yet loving and also dramatic story. The ending made me cry......But i also love 'The Knife of Letting Go' series!

Nutella girl 2: My favourite book is probably 'The Orient Express' by Agatha Christie. It changes regularly, but that's it at the moment. Oldish book with an incredible plot that never fails to impress me.

6. What's your fave book on Wattpad? Why?

Nutella girl 1: Favourite book on Wattpad is 'She's With Me' by AvaViolet . It is one of the first books i read and yet it is still one of my favourites. I love her style of writing and how she develops her characters.

Nutella girl 2: I've been on Wattpad for 4 years now. I literally couldnt choose, i've honestly read like the whole of quite a few genres.

7. Your advice for other authors on Wattpad.

If you want to write a book just go for it, no one is going to judge. Don't wait as long as we did to finish it. Every book is unique in it's own way. Make your book as unique and crazy as you like no one is stopping you.