Part 13

A/N: Happy but short part!

Ryan lifted his head so that our lips were no longer touching.

"Uh oh..." Ryan laughed awkwardly. I hit him in the chest.

"Ow!" He said.

"Fuck you it's not funny!" I said to him. I was so pissed at this point. We finally kiss and he laughs like it was a joke. He laughed again, this time fully, before smashing his lips into mine. I gripped onto the collar of his shirt as he kissed me over and over again. He swiped his tongue against my bottom lip, I opened my mouth to let him in completely. Our tongues moved together like waves until I accidently let out a moan.

"Oh shit, are you turned on?" Ryan said with a smirk.

"Yes, are you going to take advantage or not?" I said lifting my head to kiss him again. He leaned away.

"No I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to, but you have a boyfriend. Technically." He said with a sigh. I pouted and he got off of me.

"He can't expect me to still be with him after last night." I said.

"Well he never even really asked to date you, so I'm sure he thinks you two are still together." Ryan said. I nodded because he had a good point.

"So I have to break up with him. How am I supposed to do that? I can't be alone with him or he might kill me." I said.

"I'll be with you." Ryan said.

"Ryan, you know how much I appreciate you, but he could fling you around like a daisy." I said sitting up and fixing my hair.

"Okay then do it in a public place. At school during lunch."

"Deal." I said to him as we shook on it. He pulled me up off the bed and into a hug.

"You're very cute." He said softly.

"You're very hot." I said back. He laughed and kissed me.

"Okay now let's get to planning what you're going to say." Ryan said letting go of me and grabbing a notebook off his desk with a pen.