Chapter 2

11:37 a.m.

As I sat in my pre-cal class I began to slowly an painfully die from boredom.

It's only been 30 minutes an i've rolled my eyes a total of 100 times.

Shameful

"Ms. Carter what's your answer?"

He snapped me out of the trans that I was in. "5." Is all I said. I didn't even know what problem let alone the answer to it. "That's good but what else goes along with the 5?"

I didn't know if he was talking to me because I was to busy fixing my eyelash in the reflection of my phone.

"X!" Someone yelled.

I was relieved that someone else gave the answer because I for one was not about to.

For 45 minutes I shifted back an forth and side to side in this chair. I occasionally dozed off every now an then from being totally and completely bored.

I've never seen someone who makes you want to sleep. Like literally he opens his mouth an I want to sleep for 12 days.

The bell for third hour rang an I have never been happier. I grabbed my purse an my pen off be desk an jetted for the door. As I stepped outside of the class it was almost like a rush of relief flew over my body.

"Happy now ?" I heard a voice ask me. I opened my eyes and seen Austin.

Austin an I have known each since 7th grade when he threw a football at my head, on accident of course, an sat in the nurses office with me.

He was a really nice boy. He just hung out with complete buttholes.

"I've never been so happy to see the inside of these halls." I said dramatically. "You're being dramatic." I was taken back. "Excuse me ? I am not." I scoffed.

"Brooke you are the most overly dramatic person I know." He said as he disrespectfully patted the top of my head.

"Yknow what you are so disrespectful." I shook my head. All he did was laugh. Just rude.

The rest of my morning was quite boring. I was actually joyful when lunch rolled around. I walked into the hallway an was in search for my locker.

Once I found it , I unlocked it an dropped my backpack into it. I peeped into the mirror to see if my eyelashes were still as perky as they were this morning.

In the reflection of the mirror I seen Sam. "What do I owe the pleasure?" I said as I focused back on my lashes.

"Nun sis you ... you know where Baeli is?" He seemed off but literally paid it no mind.

"Here I am ." She said in an excited tone as she stood tall. "Excited for what exactly?" I asked as I applied some mascara.

"Because Bennies is delivering our food in less than five minutes." She said with a huge smile.

"You didn't get me anything so why should I care?" He brother said to her as he rudely rolled his eyes.

"Actually I did you jack ass." She said moving her eyes from her sibling to me.

"You're the best sister ever." He said as he kisses her forehead before running off to catch up with a group of his friends.

"Have you seen your man today?" She asked as I turned around to face her.

"Who is my man Baeli?" I asked her as I closed my locker an we began our walk to the cafeteria.