Chapter 5

I sat in between Max an Baeli.

I don't know who decided to make us watch a scary movie but when this is over they just have to see me.

"AHH !" I screamed as a creepy zombie thing popped out of nowhere with a chainsaw.

My face was currently buried in Max's arm. "Its okay baby girl he's gone." his deep voice said.

"Who's bright ass idea was i.t to bring us to a scary movie ?" Baeli whisper yelled to me.

"I don't know but I wanna fight ." I said back. "Don't worry it's almost over." I heard Rickey say. I.t probably was his crazy idea to make us do this. Bro was born on halloween an everything has to be spooky with him.

Within minutes the fatal movie was over with. Can't tell you how happy I was.
I leaped over Maxs' legs an quickly shuffled down the very wide steps. Trying not to die if I might add.
I didn't notice until I was out of the theater that Baeli was right behind me.

That's a shame when we leave our dates all because of a simple movie.

"I felt like I was about to shit bricks." Baeli said as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Girl stomach hurting like I dunno what." I said as I flattened the back of my hair.

"Hey scary ladies." Rickey said laughing.

They were slow walking out of the building like nothing was wrong.

"Nice thighs." Max winked at me as he passed me. I had to quickly catch myself. I found myself smiling to his comment.

"Not today satan." I said to myself as I pulled on the gems of my dress.

"Was that a smile ?" Baeli had this weird fake shocked look on her face.

"Oh shut up."

We were sitting in the parking lot talking , catching up on old times, but honestly all I wanted to do was just go an eat.

"Y'all remember when Sam almost gave Brook scoliosis from throwing her off the top of the bunk bed." Max said rubbing the knuckle of his thumb down my back.

I have no clue why but it sent a shock down my leg. Did I like that ? Oh wooowww.

Everyone started laughing besides me. "Okay for your information I didn't get scoliosis , I broke a rib ." I said not being able to contain my laughing.

"That's like even worst ." Baeli said fallin out in laughter.

"Akikiki , very funny. But seriously I love catching up on good times but can we please find a diner , gas station whatever . I just need sum food."

"Where y'all wanna go?" Rickey asked. "Babe I know you heard her options , it doesn't matter." Baeli said as she opened the car door an got in.

"Let's go honey." I said as I slid off the hood of Maxs' car an walked to the passenger side.

"Touch that door handle an you'll go home with no eyebrows." He said as he slid his hand through my arms to open the door of the car.

"I put in hard work on the beauties, you gone respect them." I said as I got into the car.

Max got in an sped off behind Rick. We were passing up nothing but disgusting restaurants.

I know I said I didn't care where we ate but still.

Soon after driving for what it felt like half an hour we found this american buffet.

Why or how i've never known we had an "American" Buffet was just baffling.