Chapter 3

"I really hate physics with a passion." Austin said as he flipped over to his back.

"How it's literally so easy." Baeli said as she pushed her hair back. "Yea I mean kinematics has to be the easiest ever an you're making it seem so hard." I said as I handed him my pencil.

Austin , Baeli , Tori , an I were helping Austin study for his physics exam. He makes regular physics seem like rocket science. Matter of fact rocker science isn't even hard ! He's just being difficult.

"You're just being difficult." I told him. "Just because y'all are in ap everything an think that everything is so easy does not mean that us regular folk get it."

"You are drama." I said as I laid back.

"So can I order some food or something because y'all not finna have me doing somebody else homework an starve me at the same time." Tori butted in.

"Someone please feed Tori." Baeli said aloud. "This is your house honey you feed her." I laughed.

"Ugh come on ." She said as she grabbed tori's hand an dragged her out of the room.

"Lets try another problem." I suggested.

"Nooo baby girl i just wanna go to sleep." He groaned. "Well that's not an option so come on."

For five and a half hours we helped his child do three physics packets for his exam. I swear he better pass or me an him are gonna fight so hard in the middle of the street.

"I like regular physics , what was I thinking getting into Ap physics when regular is so much easier." Baeli said.

"You don't do work in the class you have now , you think in a regular class you gonna do any better." Toria laughed.

"That might make her actually do work." I said. We all know good an well that Baeli gets by cheating . She only applies herself during major tests." I said with a laugh.

It may be a shame but it works for her.

"Where the fuck is Austin?" Tori asked. "He said i'll be back an hour ago."

Austin had left to use to restroom but he never came back. He's probably passed out on the couch or hiding somewhere.

Aussie 💙; where are you 😂

I texted him but he hasn't answered.

"Is Sam home ?" I asked Baeli . "Uh yea he got home bout an hour ago." she answered.

"Do you think Austins hiding out in Sams' room ?" Tori asked as she looked back an forth between me an Baeli.

" I'm gonna kick his entire ass if he is." Baeli said aggressively as she jumped out of the bed an stormed towards her older brothers room.

She banged on the door three times before , if i do say so myself , rudely bursting through his door.

To my surprise we found Austin ... playing Call of Duty... while we've been helping him with his work he goes off to play video games.

All three of us looked at each other and simply got the same idea. Baeli snatched the headset off of Austin an Tori kicked him off of the chair he was sitting in. His body flew to the floor an his head popped up. I walked to the tv an unplugged the game from the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you g?" Sammie asked as he stood up confused.

"A little aggressive much ?" Austin said as he stood to his feet an rubbed his head.

"Get the hell in that room an your ass in my bed you have literally two more answers to finish." Baeli yelled.

"Yes ma'am ." He mocked an walked out of the room.

Sam cleared his throat. "Excuse me .. Charlie's Angles ? Can you please plug my tv back up."

I let out a small laugh and plugged the tv an the game back in.

There probably was no point to going an dragging Austin from the game because he finished the questions with ease an they were all sleep within minutes.

Except for me.

I was watching disney movies until I heard someone in the hallway.

I dreaded getting up but me being paranoid I had no choice.

I got out of the bed an peeked out of the door an into the dark hallway. I notice that down the hall Sams light was on.

I gently tip toed down the hall and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard him say.

I opened the door an seen him laying down playing his game.

"Hey Brookie." He said. He never looked up to see it was me though.

"Hey Sam."

I sat on the edge of his bed an watched the tv screen. He was playing   a call of duty game. It was quite gruesome watching the little weird things die an blood shoot everywhere an then slowly disappear.

"What's wrong ?" He asked.

"Why does there have to be something wrong with me?" I turned my head from the tv to him. But he still wasn't looking at me.

"Any other day you would have said something about this game. Or about the fact that I'm in nothing but my boxers. Or how my phone hasn't stopped buzzing since you came in here." He pauses the game an looks up at me. 

"So what's wrong?" He asked again.

"Nothing omg there's nothing wrong with me. I just couldn't sleep." I said turning my attention from him to the tv.

"Stop biting your lip." He said as the game resumed.

At first I was confused but then I realized I was biting my lip an it was starting to hurt.

"Whatever ." I said as I stood up. "Stop creeping through the hallways." I let out a small laugh.

"Go get some sleep babygirl."

"Goodnight Sammie." I said before closing the door behind me.

I walked back to Baeli's room an got in her bed. Her high ass bed had me feeling like I had climbed Mount Everest.

I had noticed i.t felt a lil bit more tight since the first time. I looked over an seen Baeli's little sister Sarah had joined in.

It was so cute to me how close they were. Their whole family was just so freaking cute.

Their mom looked like she needed to be in someone's vogue magazine. Their dad was like super hot. So they had hot children. If that doesn't sound weird. I laughed to myself.

Don't get me wrong my mom is pretty hot, an my dad has many many many girlfriends who would say he's a stallion. But their attitudes are ugly.

And then yknow my fine self was born an blessed unto you all. But I do wish I had a little brother or sister from time to time