Chapter 7

Baeli's POV

I woke up an I was in Rickey's armpit. So glad he smelled good or I would have fucking lost i.t.

I leaned up an noticed we were all stuffed in Brooks queen size bed. I looked down an seen Rickey's adorable face. He looked like a baby when he slept. I cant wait till we get back to his house because when I tell you he about to put work in for making us stay here with Brook an Max last night.

Speaking of...

I looked at the other side of the bed an seen Max's face was shoved in the side of Brooklyn's neck. He was laying on top of her an she was knocked out cold.

I.t was fine time for her to finally let someone in. She was so used to pushing guys away . Damn near running they asses back into the arms of their ran through ass ex.

I don't know why but I always thought she would end up with Austin. They made such a cute couple. Both of them are awkward, both of them like weird shit, an they both do that biting the lip thing when they get nervous. Brooke is so freaking stubborn though. Like biittcchh catch a grip please. But I love her regardless if she was a non-loving psychotic freak.

I got a headache from thinking about Brooke so I slid out of the bed an walked to the restroom. I sat down on the freezing cold toilet seat. I didn't even have to go . I just sat there. Getting my life together. But as I finally started to really wake up I heard talking.

I fast walked to Brooke's  room an seen she was up talking to Rickey. "There's my sunshine." Rickey said as I walked in the doorway.

"Good morning." I said kissing him on his plump lips while trying not to touch him with my wet hands. "Can y'all please help me try to wake biggums up ? He's squishing my insides." Brook said. "He need to be pounding your insides." I said smartly. She rolled her eyes at me. She was still trapped under Max's heavy body. "For a skinny guy he was heavy as fuck."

"Kiss him , lick him , close his nose , I don't know what else to tell you." I said as I climbed back into the bed.

She gave us an evil smile an then she pinched his nose to where no air could pass. Suddenly his big ass hand came up and covered Brookes whole face. "Let me go." He said in a rough sleep voice. "No you let me go!" she said trying to talk through his hand.

They were just the fucking cutest.

"Ugh I work today ." I said as I rolled my eyes at my phone. "Ready for me to take you home so you can get ready?" Rickey asked me.

"Yes daddy I am ready for you to take me home." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Can y'all keep it Pg-13 while i'm here." I heard Brooke say.

As Rickey started to pull his shirt over his head Max lifted up an let out a loud ass yawn. "Where y'all going ?" He asked. "Baby gotta get to work." Rickey answered. "Don't you work today ?" Max looked down at Brooke an asked.

"No I work tomorrow." She answered.

"BROOKLYN !" We heard a heavy loud accent say.

"Oh shit , he's up." I said as I pulled my jeans up.

"Ughhhhghhhhhg." Brooke groaned.

Brooklyn's POV

"Yes papi !" I screamed back.

"You never called me papi." Max whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

I was too busy listening to hear what my father wanted. But he didn't say anything which meant he wanted me to come down there.