Prologue

Third-person

Artemis was out hunting when she heard a cry of pain. She ran towards the sound fast as she could, it leads her to a beach where laying in the sand, was a lady. Near here was the monster Artemis was trying to hunt for and a four-year-old boy (will make sense later on sorry). Then, water started to circle around the child and attacked the monster. Artemis carefully walks to the woman in the sand.

"Lady Artemis please I know you don't like males, but take my son Perseus. As my last wish, make him the only good male in the world." She begged.

"I will take care of him for you," Artemis told her. She smiled, but then passed away like a leaf in the wind. Artemis looked over at the boy and picked him up. He stared at her and then said.

"Mama"

"Yes I'm your new mama and your name is Percy, short for Perseus. Now let's go meet your new sisters Percy." She told him in a motherly voice.
L
I
N
E

B
R
E
A
K

Artemis walked into the hut and Zoe Nightshade, her lieutenant, came to her.

"Is that a boy Milady?" she asked.

"Yes, and before you ask, I adopted him and we will make him the only good male in the world," she said in a tone, that told Zoe it was no joke. Zoe was glad to hear that there will be one good male so she ran off to tell the others.