Titan's curse

🐺Third-person🐺

A man with blond hair and bright blue eyes ran to a pile of what was Talos. When he got there he moved as much of it as he could. When he saw a shoeless foot he knew he was close to finding who he was looking for. The man moved more pieces until a certain son of Artemis was fully out of the pieces.

"My gods Percy. The things you do will scare the hades out of your mother." He said softly as he picked up the young boy. The looked so at peace. Like his birth mother never died. Like his adopted mother was never kidnapped. Like he never knew he was a demigod. Like he never meets the gods. The man felt bad for the boy, Percy, because he knew how it felt. He always acted childish because if he didn't he might lose his sanity. He knew everything that happened in the world. He was the god of The Sun and of knowledge so he knew what happened. He had to or else he wouldn't be the god of knowledge. The god started to heal the young hero. When he was done Percy woke up to see he was, in fact, not dead.

"What happened?" He groaned.

"You almost killed yourself. That's what happened!" The older man, god, almost yelled at the boy.

"Uncle Apollo?" The boy asked the man.

"Yes, Percy it's me." The god, Apollo, told Percy. He explained that Percy had been under the rubble for long enough for everyone on the quest to think he was dead. He also explained that he was going to drop Percy off at the Hoover dam seeing that is where his friends were heading and were close to. Not long after Percy ate and got some new clothes he was flashed to the Hoover dam.

🐺Percy POV🐺

When I opened my eyes I was at the hoover dam. Not soon after was I tackled into a hug.

"You kept your promise." She whispered into my blue hoodie.

"Not even death can stop me," I whispered back to her as I hugged Thalia. Her grip was strong. She was holding on like she didn't want me to leave here ever again. Understandable. I mean I did just leave her to think I was dead.

"Come on let's find the dam snack bar," Zoe said after a little bit of time. "We should eat while we can."

Bianca cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"

Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"

"Nothing," Bianca said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam French fries."

Even phoebe and Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."

I started cracking up, and Thalia, Bianca, and phoebe joined in, while Zoe just looked at us. "I do not understand."

"I want to use the dam water fountain," Phoebe said.

"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam T-shirt."

I busted up, and I probably would've kept laughing all day, but then I heard a noise:
"Moooo."

Bianca stops laughing with me and looked around, confused. "Did I just hear a cow?"

"A dam cow?" Thalia and phoebe laughed.

"No," Bianca said. "I'm serious."

I looked over the side of the dam and there in the water was a half serpent and half cow thing in the water. The others joined me at looking at the odd beast.

"Ah!" I heard someone yell. I looked over to see Sparta back. I swear they are more like bloodhounds then skeleton fighters. Does that make them blood skeletons? Whatever. We ran from the skeletons. I grabbed Thalia's hand as we ran and brought her with me deeper into the dam. We ran and came to a corner. There was a noise from the other side. We thought it was a skeleton, but when we turned the corner and stuck out my sword. We saw it was a mortal. She had red hair, a shirt on, and pants that had paint on them.

"Ah!" She yelled.

"Oh, my gods I'm so sorry!" I said quickly.

"That's a sword." She said still looking where the sword went right through her and not break her skin.

"No, it's not! Your seeing things." I said trying to keep calm. "Oh by the way that's Thalia grace and I'm Percy got to go!" I yelled the last bit because the blood skeletons found us.

🐺🐺🐺

We found the others and hightailed it to San Francisco. We had a talk with a sea dude and found out that the sea cow thing was what Mom was after. It seems it is called the Ophiotaurus and it could be used in killing the gods if one knew how.  This didn't help at all. After a very long walk, we made it to the garden of the Hesperides. Zoe's real sister showed up at the moment.

"Sisters." She said to the.

"We see no sister. We see demigods and hunters!" The one who looked the oldest yelled.  Landon, the one hundred-headed beast, woke up. I saw this glint in her eyes and I knew what she was going to do. I grabbed all of their hands and vapor traveled us farther up the mountain. Zoe looked mad but walked with us up the mountain. I saw the general, aka atlas, with Ethan standing next to him. Mom was chained under the sky. Annabeth was to the side way to dizzy or tired to know what was happening in the world around her. There was a part of her hair that had turned gray. I believe that was what happened when you hold up the sky.

"MOM!" I yelled when she almost fell. I looked at Thalia. She nodded. I ran to Mom.

"Percy, what are you doing here?" She asked worriedly. I hugged her.

"I'm here for you and Annabeth Mom," I tell her. I looked behind me to find atlas and Zoe fighting. Thalia, Bianca, and phoebe are taking on Ethan and his armies. Nemean and Leo were with me.

"Mom I'm going to take the sky from you ok," I said not giving her a chance to tell me no as I slide under the sky. I get my knee propped up and my hands touch the sky. It was heavy. When Artemis let go to fight atlas it only grew heavier. Nemean and Leo try their best to hold the sky with me. I see Zoe get knocked back and hit some rocks because of atlas's spear. I felt a new energy flow threw me. When Mom tricked atlas back under the sky I ran to Zoe.

"Come on Z we can get you back to camp and get you healed up. Just a little longer. Just hang on a little longer." I say as the others and shadows got closer. Knowing what I was going to do they put a hand on my and I shadow traveled to the nearest body of water. I picked Zoe up and ran to the water. The gash on her stomach bleeds out. I willed the water to heal her just in time, but I was drained. We walked back I am over her shoulder as we walked to the others. I smiled and Mom and Annabeth hugged me. Not soon after we were transported to Olympus. Dear gods.

Words:1245
Hello, my fellow demigods. If there is random stuff on top don't worry it is there so I can do this type of stuff. Anyway, bye guys.