We get help from a red head

🐺⚡️Thalia's POV⚡️🐺

Ever since that night Percy always had a far off look. I felt bad that he was doing that. When ever he felt like no one was looking he had a depressed look. I felt sad about what happened to him. I walked up to him as he sat on Zeus' fist.

"Hey. We need to go inside the maze soon." He looked at me with emotionless eyes that broke my heart.

"I think I know someone who can help." Was all he said.

I asked him quickly, "who?!"

"The red head, Rachel, she can see through the mist so we get her to help we find Daedalus or we will be as lost as a new born pup left alone in the woods." He said as his eyes shined like the Artemis cabin when The Sun goes down.

"Ok so do you know how to contact her?"

"Already did. Come on we got to go to a Starbucks right about now." He walked off and I ran after him. Why did he distance himself from me? Did I do something? Why is he so complex?! My thoughts were racing trying to find an answer.

🐺🐺🐺

When we got there we found a golden Rachel. Percy explained what was going on and she surprisingly took it better then I thought she would. She agreed to help. We left with Rachel following from behind.

When we got to the others outside of the labyrinth they all looked at Rachel confused.

"This is Rachel Dare. She is a mortal that can see through the mist. She is going to help us navigate the labyrinth. She is the next best thing if we can't get the string. Now let's go!" Percy explained and we walked back into the labyrinth with the help of a red head this time.

Words:306
Ok I know short chapter again. I swear after finals week I will make sure the chapters are longer. Anyway there may be a Christmas chapter about Percy's past or one of the others past. Any way bye guys!