I turn up alive

🐺Percy's POV🐺

So we have a plan. Both Psychí, Thanatos, and Χάος agreed that we would all go to the River Styx when the war came knocking at our door.

"I need Mom's permission, but which mom?" I asked Thanatos. He sat for a few minutes as I looked at my newly fixed hoodie.

In case your confused about how it's fixed I'll explain. A while after I joined the hunters Daisy showed me how to place a spell on an item. So I made it to my hoodie always remade itself.

"We go to both." He said suddenly.

"But the people where I'm from think I'm dead!" I yelled at him.

"That's not my fault. You went and played hero!"

"You would have done the same thing you jerk!"

"Yeah, but mine wouldn't leave the person I love in pain!"

"When you have someone you love with all your heart then you can talk," I growled at him. He sighed and muttered something under his breath.

"Ok we will talk to Artemis and our birth mother separately and we will explain to Artemis what is happening. We have to ask her not to tell people though." Even though it broke my heart to let Thalia think that way I nodded. I couldn't have word that I was alive reach the enemy.

"Let's go." And we shadow traveled away.

🐺🐺🐺

I reappeared with Thanatos, with his cloak and hood on, inside my Mom's tent to hear crying. I looked around and saw my mother crying her heart out. I ran to her.

"MOM!" I yelled hugging her.

"Percy?" She asked wrapping her arms around me and hanging on for dear life.

"I'm here Mom. I'm here. I'm so sorry!" I told her. She just hugged me tighter.

"B-but I was told you died." She cried.

"Thanatos saved me. I'm so sorry." Mom looked at Thanatos as if she hadn't noticed him till just then. He shifted on his feet nervously. My mom got up and hugged him thanking him over and over again.

"You're not going to like what we ask you, Mom."

"Why not?"

"I need your permission to bathe in the River Styx. And before you get mad I have a good reason. If I do this then I will be invincible like Kronos." She looked at me with sad eyes.

"As much as I know I would like to say no, I know how much will happen if I don't. I give you my permission. Just don't die." She begged.

"I'll try my hardest." I gave her a sad smile.

"I think it's time. Let's hope this works." Thanatos spoke for the first time.

"What about the rest of the plan!" I exclaimed.

"I think this is all we need. There is no need. Let's just head to the river." I nodded.

"Mom, I know this is a lot to ask for, but please don't tell anyone I'm alive. I can't have the enemy finding out." I pleaded. She nodded. Thanatos grabbed my shoulder and shadow traveled us elsewhere.

🐺🐺🐺

When the world came into view we laid at the riverbed. I walked up for Achilles to warn me. I nodded and turned to Thanatos.

"See you on the other side." I smiled. I then stretch out my arms and fell backward.

Pain filled my body. I felt the pain of a knife cutting my skin, a bullet running through me, fire all over my body. Like every injury, I ever had come back and was ten times worse. I screamed but focused on the small of my back. I looked up as people flashed into view yelling at me to get out, hands outstretched. Yet I did nothing. Then as I lost all hope, Thalia appeared.

"Come on you stupid Hunter. I'm not giving up on you just yet." She smiled. I reached for her hand.

I shot out of the water trying to catch my breath.

"You ok Zoi!" Thanatos yelled.

"Thalia. Where's Thalia? The was just here!" I looked around trying to spot her.

"Dude Thalia's not here. She never was." What? Then what did I see her? My heart ached.

"Let's just leave. We need to get the others." I told him. He nodded and we disappeared into the shadows.

🐺🐺🐺

"Psychí we need to borrow you!" Thanatos yelled.

"Gah!" Psychí fell out of his bed and landed face-first onto the floor with a bang. "Give me five minutes."

He grabbed his stuff and left the room. When he came back he was in his purple cloak on, he had another sword on his back.

Thanatos' cloaked closed only for it to open back up seconds later with a sword by his side, a spear on his back, and a combination of daggers and knives on his torso and legs. Most of his scars could be seen. What stood out most was the fact that one of his eyes was glowing red.

My cloak appeared on my person. My cloak closed and opened. On my back was my silver bow and a quiver. At my right side was his sword, riptide, and on my left was his battle-ax. I smiled.

"Ok let's go get Χάος," I said.

"No need I'm already here," Χάος said as he just appeared in his black cloak that held white spots, like space and if you look close enough you can see constellations, his broken mask on. He had a simple dagger by his side and his cane in his hand, that looked a lot like Ozpin's from RWBY, made by yours truly. We nodded and shadow traveled back to my New York City. People laid on the ground asleep. Oh, gods, we're late.

🐺🐺🐺

We all ran to a battle on the bridge. I saw my old friend the Minotaur.

"I'll get beef head, you guys help the others." The nodded and we all flicked our hoods up and ran into battle.

The Minotaur raised his ax when I got closer. With my sword out I slide under him and sliced his Achilles' tendon. The Minotaur fell to his knees and I stabbed him in the neck. Slowly he turned to dust and I stood there watching.

"Percy?"

Words: 1039

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed this. I'll see you all later.

-Red