Coffee

Jungkook❤❤
Hey! So I'll see you outside the atrium at 7pm?
(sent 11.07am)

"Geez he already has two hearts to his name? What about mine?" Taehyung mutters as he peers over Jimin's shoulders at his phone. His tone is close to whining as he patters about their shared flat in nothing but a fox onesie.

"You have two frogs next yours, Tae," Jimin mumurs, eagerly typing back 'Sure' to Jungkook.

He hits the send button and falls back onto his bed with a happy sigh, clutching his phone tightly to his chest. He had exchanged numbers with Jungkook as Jungkook was walking him back to his flat. He vaguely remembered Taehyung leaning on the door frame, watching them with disgust prominent on his face as they dithered in the hallway of the building, unwilling to part from each other.

Jimin sniffed.

He was pretty sure Taehyung had forgotten about how cheesy he and Yoongi had been to each other when they first started dating. Actually, nothing had changed, they were still the same to each other.

Talk about relationship goals.

"Frogs???"

"Hey," Jimin rolled over onto his tummy to face Taehyung, "Should I wear leather pants for my first date?"

"You'll look fine in anything, Jimin," Taehyung says, looking somewhat distracted as his fingers work furiously on his phone screen.

"Yah, that wasn't my question," Jimin snips, reaching over with a soft oompf to hurl a stray pack of tissues at Taehyung.

It bounces off  the taller omega harmlessly, but it works anyway as Taehyung tears his gaze away from his phone with much difficulty to fix Jimin with a pointed look.

"Don't wear that. You'll intimidate Jungkook."

"How do you know?" Jimin sniffs.

"We share half of our lectures and we're literally anime bros. I know him pretty well so its your loss if you refuse to believe me."

"Wait," Jimin springs up attentively, "You never told me anything. You should've introduced me to him."

He ends with a whine and Taehyung can only roll his eyes, sighing dramatically at Jimin.

"What could I do? You literally swore off dating."

There's silence for awhile after that, and only when Jimin lets a loud groan does Taehyung speak.

"Just do simple. Jungkook likes simple."

"Really?"

Taehyung cocks an eye up at Jimin.

"Would I lie?"

Jungkook's already there, dressed cutely in a white t-shirt and light denim overalls, paired with a pair of Timberlands that Jimin's starting to find familiar. He finds it endearing that Jungkook seems to have done something to his hair, his bangs curling a little into his face, forming a shape that vaguely reminds Jimin of a coconut.

Its adorable though, when paired with his overalls, Jimin decides.

He finds it a little irritating when he still needs to tiptoe to whisper "boo" into Jungkook's ear, despite the added height his boots have already given him, but brushes it off when Jungkook turns around with a wide smile on his face, bunny teeth on full display.

"I knew you were there, Jimin. I could smell you."

"That's Jimin hyung to you, kid," Jimin grumbles, a mock scowl appearing on his face when Jungkook laughs it off.

"I didn't know that you still needed to tiptoe to reach my ear," He comments cheekily, "You're really small, hyung."

Jimin can't help but find it a little infuriating that Jungkook still somehow manages to insult him despite using honorifics while talking to him. How does that kid even manage that?

Before Jimin can even retort, Jungkook reaches for his hand, lacing their fingers together sweetly.

"Let's go, hyung. I wanted to bring us to my favourite place to eat in the world," He says, mouth pulling into a sweet smile and Jimin can't find it in himself to say no as Jungkook tugs him along gently.

(unedited)

A/N: this was the jungkook i had in mind

isn't he adorable?? COCONUT!i'm so excited sjdjnsjsjs bts is having their comeback in 2 days!! its going to be lit yall!!

i'm so excited sjdjnsjsjs bts is having their comeback in 2 days!! its going to be lit yall!!

on a more serious note, thank you all for the votes and the comments yall leave on my story. I might not reply often, but i always read through every single one you guys leave, and i'm just really thankful TT TT i can't even express it in words.

also, do check out my kang daniel fic!! it's a short story and i'll update it if anyone leaves a request. although it won't be an instant update, because i'll write based on what yall prompt and also cause i'm super sad that wanna one is coming to singapore next friday and i can't attend their fanmeeting
TT TT

(why are tickets so expensive?? like jesus does the kpop industry see us all as atms i'm just a broke 17 year old)

who are your bias/biases in wanna one and bts, guys? leave a comment!

my biases in wanna one are sungwoon, jisung and daniel (I DIDNT STAN HIM FROM PD101 SEASON 2, ONLY SUNGWOON AND JISUNG BUT THAT BOI KEEPS MAKING ME SWERVE I GOTTA GET MY SEATBELT ON), and my biases in bts are jungkook and namjoon!!