NXT : 4

It was around noon time when I started to get things ready and prepared for when Sasha was soon to come visit.I played (Your game of choice)until she arrived.My phone buzzed turning my attention to it making me pause the game and see who was calling.It was Liv calling,debating wether to answer I sighed and picked it up.

"Hey Y/N watcha got going on this evening?"

"Im headed out to see some family"
I lied to her

"Oh okay well what I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out on a fake date again...but we can talk about this later sound good?"

"Yeah sure sounds great!" I said masking my guilt.

"Bye gorgeous!"

"Bye Liv"

I plopped down on the couch once again and sighed.I hate lying...

Suddenly the door banged,I got up with a jolt.I peep through the door hole and see Sasha with a backpack full to the brink.

I smiled and opened the door she gave me a warm smile before hugging me.I chuckle and hug back leaving little to no room between us.

Still hugging I spoke

"Hi"

"Hi"

"You missed me or something?" I said still attached

She let out a soft chuckle

"Something like that"

Catching her by surprise I dropped her backpack then picked her up and brought her inside she laughed at the suddenness when I playfully tossed her on the couch.I grabbed her backpack and slung it over my left arm facing her she.She got up and stood in front of me.

"Wanna take a tour?" I asked getting a nod in return.

Then there was the main attraction.

"And this is my jacuzzi"

She gawked at it probably wondering how expensive it might be

how expensive it might be.

"Let me guess you wanna take a dip in it?"

"I would love that right now"

She went back upstairs and changed while I did the same downstairs.

I came out early and turned it on.I got in while gazing at the sunset.
The back door slid open turning my head towards a stunning Sasha.She wore matching black leaving me to only gaze in her beauty.She stepped in instantly falling in love with it.