Mixed Match Challenge : 5

Half Way mark in the Mixed Match Challenge Finals...

Powerslam after powerslam and counting Braun was dominating as you soon began to take toll to your back region.Pretty much to sell the powerslam while Braun and Alexa were focused on another you fall back to your corner.You knew what you had to do next.Without being seen you give Carmella the tag.After doing so you shoot up from behind to hit Braun with a cheap shot.Unfazed by it he Biel throws you back into the corner.

Y/N POV
Yup, that hurt and that'll hurt the next morning as well.The match is almost reaching its end we need to get the announce table spot.

Before I could get up Braun easily picks up my lifeless body throwing me over the ropes by the announce tables area.

Before I could process the back pain again, when the crowd cheers and chants I see Braun over the top rope staring down at me as the crowd starts to chant.

TABLES!

TABLES!

TABLES!

He drags me by my arm scooping me up for a running piledriver through the announce table.
END

Corey:I AGREE ITS A HIGH STAKES MATCH BUT OH MY GOD WE NEED A MEDIC DOWN HERE!

Carmella's role was next with Alexa distracted from the announce table imploding, Braun recovering and the referee to tend to Y/N,Ellsworth appears from under the ring to hand Carmella the brass knuckles.

Saxton:Wait...wait a minute!

Quickly putting it on she gets into position.As soon as Alexa turned around she was met with the brass knuckles selling the hit pretty well.Carmella in a hurry slides the brass knuckles out the ring to pin Alexa with the referee back to count.

1!

2!

3!

Carmella's music played.She was so ecstatic she began doing victory laps around the ring skipping to her music hearing JoJo announce the victors.Momentarily you slowly get to your feet slowly rolling into the ring.

Carmella extends her hand to you that you take pulling her into your grasp for quite some time.

Renee shortly makes her way to the ring.

"We did it Mella!" You say breathlessly.

She smiles at you resting her head on your chest.

"Your the best..." She says

Renee starts.

Renee:Congratulations you two! What a win...

Carmella snatches the microphone shooing her off.

Carmella:We can take it from here Renee and thank you!

Carmella:Thank you WWE Universe for cheering us on along the way...uh sike ple-ase! Y/N and I had this thing won from the very start!