WWE Draft

[18+ content further below]
——————————————

Today all of the WWE universe is buzzing all over social media for the upcoming WWE draft! You were currently with a couple NXT startups
questioning if they were to be drafted tonight.You thought to yourself RAW or Smackdown Live?
But in the end thats the million dollar question soon to be found out later on , but until then your left unanswered.

You were giving the startups tips about hitting the ropes until you felt a tap on you shoulder.You turned around seeing Bayley, one of the most friendliest person you could ever meet.

The startups left giving you two space.

"Hey Bayley how's it going?"

"Great actually , But we need to have a little chat"

You two step outside the stadium and into the parking lots.

"Now that were here what's on your mind?"

"Well its sorta this thing running around the locker rooms about you and Sasha are a thing now , and I just wanted to hear it from you"

You let out a nervous laugh , scratching the back of your head.

"I assume you saw the Facebook Live thing yes?

She nodded

"Heres the thing with Sasha and I , were really good friends and we tend to do provocative things simply in a teasing matter to mess with the internet thats all."

"Ohh...okay I just wanted to check in because she's like a little sister to me and a best friend."

"Im sure Sasha feels the same way"

"Yeah ,well we should be headed back now the Kickoff show starts soon."

"Yeah your right"

"Oh my gosh today's gonna be crazy, I mean who knows where we'll end up!"

The look on her face says it all , Bayley was definitely excited for draft night.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah Bayley?"

"Which brand do you hope to be on?"

"To be honest I don't really have a favorite , but we'll see tonight!"

You guys made your way back into the stadium seeing all of the main roster there in their respective Raw or Smackdown brand seating.Bayley left off to join Sasha in the RAW seating, she smiled and waved before you had to go off into the unbranded area which was basically where the NXT roster was.

Upon entering the room you saw Liv waving and patting a spot next to her.

"Hey handsome you ready for the big draft?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"

"Lets hope we get drafted to the same brand!"

"Lets watch and find out"

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

They begin drafting the top guys left and right from Smackdown and RAW when Kurt and Stephanie were about to call out their first NXT draft pick.

"Hey Kurt I think Shane and Daniel forgot that the NXT roster is still up for grabs..."

The crowd noise level raised and mixed chants were heard around the arena.