RAW : 3

Liv : 3
Sasha : 2
Alexa Bliss : 1
—————
A/N:By now the poll would have ended with Liv X Y/N ship.So expect a change in course in the story.And also MITB though! It was alright I'd give it a 7/10
Mostly because I felt like the Womans ladder match should've have someone gone through a table/ladder spot but eh.And welcome back Ellsworth.

Enjoy!

Sad,Gloomy,and downhearted were just the few words to describe what Y/N was feeling at the moment.You sat at the edge of the bed with your head down low.

"Liv...I'm so sorry..."

You reach for your phone calling for Sasha.She answered rather quickly.

Upon answering the call you could just hear the excitement in her voice.This wasn't going to be easy...

Y/N:Hey uh Sasha would you mind stopping by? We need to talk.

Silent pause.

Sasha:Okay sure...see you soon.

Hanging up the phone you toss it aside letting out a heavy sigh to yourself.

"This just might be the worst day of my
life..."

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Give or take 20 minutes Sasha arrives at the door.

She knocks

"It's open"

You watched her come in gesturing a seat next to you.

There was a brief silent interval before you spoke.

"Sasha,Im putting an end to this...you may hate me for doing this but this is what it's come to.In the end,we were nothing more than friends with benefits.Meanwhile Liv...is suffering because of me!"

Sasha remained silent.

"That's...no...so Liv is the reason you're doing this?! And w-what you're telling me is that you felt absolutely nothing during all those times we had together?!"

Sashas voice trembled , the tears were clearly there.All this time you couldn't bare to look her in the face and tell her.

"Im sorry but it's better off this way Sasha..."

"Please...Y/N...don't let me go..."

Sasha stood in front of you.You look up to her suprising her with one last kiss that was returned only for a little before you separated from her.

"I don't want to lose you out of my life Sasha ...I'd like us to be friends but in the end it's totally up to you...and if you don't,I understand...

She wiped her tears.

"I should get going..."

She brushed past you walking out the door.

"It can't get worse than this"

You call management to let them know that you'll be flying home earlier.You pack your clothes which all considered didn't take you very long because you didn't travel like everyone else did.Once you were done you fell asleep right after drained from what had transpired.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

7:08 AM

Y/N awakens from his sleep stretching out his limbs.

"Time to head to the airport I guess"

Taking a quick brisk shower you left with luggage in hand starting up the engine.When you arrived your stomach rumbles in hunger.

"Out of all the things I forget this morning is my breakfast"

You kept wondering around since you had some spare time before the flight.There was a starbucks just ahead of you.Shrugging to yourself why not you you were in line for what seemed like forever before you ordered what you wanted.Before you could even touch your food a mob of fans crowded around you asking for autographs and pictures.

"Wow this is so cool!"

"Thank you Y/N!"

"Y/N where's Sasha?"

You froze hearing the fans question.They were all anticipating an answer.You scratch the back of your head to play off the tone in your voice.

"Oh uh Sasha right...she's detouring Europe as of right now."

"Really?! How come you're not with her?"

The feeling of guilt made it's way back.

You were trying to say something back but just couldn't find the words.

"Unfortunately I have things to take care of at home, but I hope you guys are coming to our live show tonight!"

They all nodded.

"Well thanks again Y/N"

"No problem guys take care"

They finally left leaving you to yourself.Once finished you waited until the flight arrived.

"This is gonna be a long flight"

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Once the flight landed you quickly made your way into the baggage claim section which took at most 15 minutes before you found your luggage.You decided to uber home.Thankfully the traffic wasn't too bad and was a smooth ride.

You gave him a 20 dollar tip before grabbing your belongings.It took you awhile but you were settled back in your house.

Y/N POV

To say the least I wasn't expecting my tour week to end up like this.Its almost like everything that could've went wrong,went wrong.I don't even know how to go about Liv...maybe I should ca-

Unknown Caller ID...

Feeling skeptical on answering the phone two rings later you decide to pick up.

Y/N:...Hello? Whose this?

?:It's Ruby...