The Return

AN:Thanks for 1K reads,I'll try to keep the chapters going but I'm in writers block. Nonetheless thanks.

The last couple of months of training hard past your limits and improving your wellbeing, you were given notice of the return on Y/N and it was being decided what brand you would fall into.

RAW...

Or

Smackdown Live...

WWE made another contract with you due to your leaving and you were put up as a free agent.

"I'd like to think that I'm a RAW guy...but I do look good in blue..."

You were alone in the gym room catching a breather when you saw Twitter highlights which consisted mostly of people @ing you speculating what brand you were being signed to.

Getting up on your feet you leave the room to get ready for a meeting at the PC
with Stephanie and Triple H.

AT THE MEETING

In the meeting they informed you about your contract and any possible storylines in the upcoming future.

"So after everything we've talked about , how do you feel on making your Smackdown Live debut? From man to man I ask you to speak freely Y/N."

Triple H ever said so calmly.

"Even though I dislike having to leave RAW , I guess a change in the atmosphere is good"

Stephanie reaches her hand out to shake in which you shake back.

"Thanks for coming Y/N"

"No worries thank you"

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Tuesday Night , Smackdown Live (A/N : For the record I still prefer Friday Night Smackdown...it has a better ring to it)

Tonight was the night of your long waited return.You we're currently backstage catching up with a few people and meeting new faces.

"Big E man I have to ask , where do you get all these pancakes from?"

"A magician never tells his secrets sir!"

Xavier laughed shaking his head.

"We just buy em from the stores Y/N "

"Yeah I figured as much but hey I'm heading to catering you guys coming?

The New Day members shook their heads.

"We cool we just had our grub on , you know"

"Alright I'll catch you guys later"

Walking away from The New Day Y/N scurries off to catering when he hears a familiar voice call out to him making him turn around suprised by who it was.

Liv.

She was skipping down the hallway until she stopped to meet your presence.