RAW : 4

Ruby:Its Ruby.

You questioned how she got your number and why she was calling this late at night...

Y/N:Uh okay Ruby is it? I have so many quest-

Ruby:Look I can't talk right now but trust me okay? Meet at the PC.

Y/N:Sure thi-

You couldn't even finish your sentence before being hung up.

You sighed.

"If am not being hunged up on,I'm always interrupted"

You groan once again having little to no break before leaving your house and straight into the car.

It was a 45 minute drive but you finally arrived parking you vehicle at the entry way.

"Geez I didn't even know the PC was open these hours"

You make your way in.Nobody was in sight except the janitor workers.Giving them a meekly smile and a wave, you hear footsteps behind.

"Im glad you made it Y/N"

"You must be Ruby I presume?"

"Yep...listen I just wanted to apologize for  making you come this late"

"Im sure its something important that you brought me here so it's okay"

"Right,well listen loud and clear to what I'm about to say next..."

Little did the two of them know there was an unknown eavesdropper listening in to their conversation.

"Y/N I need you to stay away from Liv!"

Y/N POV

Ah,so she must be a friend of Liv.I guess word got out and about so Ruby here is getting ready to tell me off...

"Listen after realizing what I did to Liv it wasn't an easy pill to swallow,in fact I've left the tour and broke another heart while doing so all because of my ignorance and selfishness.Do I wish I could change the way I treated Liv? Of course I do but..."

"But...?"

"But it's too late...the one person who wanted nothing but love from me...now probably hates me.And I can't put it against her for doing so.Ruby please from me, tell Liv that I'm sorry for everything I've done."

Ruby from the looks of it was suprised to hear that from Y/N.To say the least she wasn't expecting such a strong answer back.

Ruby was appalled.

"S-sure , I'll let her know Y/N no problem"

"Thank you Ruby,thank you"

On that note Y/N left getting back in his car headed straight for home.

"Man I need a break to myself! Maybe I need some time off work..."

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Alexa w/ Buddy Murphy on Call

Murphy:Babe I was just at the performance center and I overheard that Y/N dude talking to Ruby...

Alexa:That can't be he's in the European tour.

Murphy:It was definitely him I seen the guy with my own eyes.

Alexa:Anyways what were you saying before?

Murphy:Oh Yeah apparently the hotshot himself has been in some scandalous love triangle with that Sasha chick the one you hate ,and uhh was it Liv?...yeah her too!

Alexa:Hmm,wait a second why are you telling me this again?

Murphy:Oh come on babe! This is your chance to dish out on Sasha! You know , your enemy?

Alexa:I'll call you back!

Alexa thought about it for quite some time,but in the end she didn't go through with  it.

Alexa POV

I can't,I don't want to cause more trouble.If I spread the secret it would defeat the purpose of me wanting to get to know Y/N.I mean, yeah I called management to let me join Y/N in the interview but my intention were only to get him to talk to me...instead I went Bliss mode...well it doesn't matter now,he hates me and that's just how things will always be...

When you arrived back to your house you gladly fell asleep for what seemed like forever since Europe , you collapsed on the mattress almost immediately shutting down from  tiredness.

The Next Day...

You found yourself speaking with Triple H and a few other WWE staff to discuss temporary leave.

Y/N sighed glancing through the papers.

Triple H spoke

"Y/N we like you, and creative team has something huge planned with you.The decision has come down to a 3 Month temporal leave.During this time I myself including WWE hope that you come back from whatever problem you are dealing with better than ever Y/N"

"Thank you"

After signing the paperwork you shook hands before exiting the office.

"Wonder what Im going to do for 3 months...guess I should take it slow and reintroduce myself to the world.Training montage ensue! Maybe this could be a new start for me..."