Her singing

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Dottie POV.

       I woke up to my mom yelling. "Dottie wake up your gonna be late." My mom yelled. 'Crap.' I thought. I sat up quickly. I got out of bed and ran over to my closet. I grabbed my uniform and put it on. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair.

     I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack. "Bye mom bye dad." I said. I ran out the door but bumped into some one. We fell to the ground. I looked to see who it was.

It was blaze. I was on top of him. My face went red. I got up quickly. Blaze got up. "Sorry." I said. "It's fine. I was just coming over to see if you wanted to walk to school together." Blaze said with his face red. "Sure let's go." I said.

     We walked to school and saw that Daniel and Rylan were already there. They saw me and blaze. "There you are Dottie. What took you so long." They asked me. "Sorry I over slept." I said. "What is he doing with you." Daniel asked giving blaze a mean look.

      "He walked me to school." I said. The bell rung for homeroom. I walked to my homeroom and saw Alpha. "Hey Alpha." I said takin a seat next to her. "Hey Dottie. What's up." Alpha said. "Nothing much what about you." I said. "Nothing much either." Alpha said.

(Time skip to the end of the school day cause I'm to lazy.)

Me, Daniel, and Rylan were walking to the front of the school getting ready to go home when Ein stopped us. "What are you doing with Blaze omega." Ein said. "I'm friends with him." I said. Ein growled at me.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground being kicked. I saw Daniel and Rylan on the ground too. "Stop please." I said with tears in my eyes. "Leave her alone." I heard a voice say. Ein stopped kicking me. I looks to see who it is. It was blaze and Alpha.

"Why are you doing this Ein." Alpha said. "Because he made Dottie the omega." Blaze said. Alpha gave Ein a glare before walking for to me. "Are you okay Dottie." Alpha said. "Yeah you should check Daniel and Rylan." I said.

     I got up. Blaze came over and help me. Daniel and Rylan stood up. "Should we take you guys to the nurse." Alpha said. "You can take Daniel and Rylan to the nurse I'm gonna go for a walk." I said. "Okay be safe Dottie." Alpha said taking Daniel and Rylan to the nurse.

     I started to walk to the park. I always love the park it so peaceful. I sat down on the grass under a tree which had shade. This place was my favorite place to go which has pond. I always come here to get my mind off something or just to relax. I write some lyrics to the song I've been writing in homeroom. I started to sing.

(Cue video)

You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium
Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium, I am titanium
Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard, thus bulletproof glass
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium

       "Nice singing." Someone said. I looked to see who it was...

Blaze POV.

      Dottie got up. I came over and help her. Daniel and Rylan stood up. "Should we take you guys to the nurse." Alpha said. "You can take Daniel and Rylan to the nurse I'm gonna go for a walk." Dottie said. "Okay be safe Dottie." Alpha said taking Daniel and Rylan to the nurse.

      'It not safe for her to be going somewhere alone right now.' I thought. I followed Dottie without her knowing. She started going to the park. I heard her sing. 'She has a beautiful voice.' I thought.

    Soon Dottie was done singing. I walked up behind her. "Nice singing." I said. She looked at me. She started to blush. "Thanks." She said with a smile. I sat down next to her. "How did you find me." Dottie asked me. "I followed you. I know it's rude but I didn't want you to be alone." I said with blush on my face. "Aww that sweet." Dottie said.

      Me and Dottie started talking. We started to get to know each other better. I layed down on the grass and looked up at the sky. Dottie layed down beside me. I started to get tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

    I woke up still on the grass. I looked around. I felt something move beside me. I looked to see what it was. It was Dottie. She was still asleep. She had her head on my chest. I had a smile on my face.

     A few minutes later Dottie woke up. Dottie rubbed her eyes then looked at me. Her face became red. "Sorry for falling asleep on you." Dottie said. "It's fine it didn't bother me." I said. I check the time it was 5:37. "I should get home." Dottie said. "Want me to walk you home." I said. "Sure." Dottie said.

Hey guys
I hope you enjoy this chapter. It took me forever to find a good song for this chapter.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~:3