Hanging out with blaze

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter

Dottie POV.

       I was chilling with Daniel and Rylan at the house. When I got a text from blaze. He was asking if I wanted to hang out with him. I texted him back saying sure and say I would meet him at the beach. "Guys I'm going to meet up with blaze." I said. "Are you sure you can trust him." Daniel said. "I'm giving him a second chance." I said walking out of the door.

I started walking towards the beach. I was going to the spot I told blaze I would meet him. I started to hear yelling in the distance. I looked to see where was coming from. I saw blaze and his girlfriend. They were yelling at each other.

"So why are you meeting up with this dumb girl." Blaze girlfriend said. "Because I can and she not dumb. She smarter then you." Blaze said. "Are you calling me dumb." His girlfriend said. "Yeah. All you care about is makeup and looking at hot guys. I bet you don't even know me." Blaze said. "I don't care about makeup and I do know you." His girlfriend said.

"Then Who was my first girlfriend." Blaze said. "It was me." His girlfriend said. "No it was Dottie the girl I'm meeting up with. You want to know something." Blaze said. "What is it." His girlfriend said. "We're over." Blaze said. The girl got tears in her eyes and ran away.

    I walked up to blaze. "Hey blaze." I said. "Hey Dottie. You saw what happened." Blaze said. "Yeah I did. I didn't mean to watch." I said. "It's Okay. I'm actually happy that you saw it." Blaze said looking away from me with blush on his face. "So what do you want to do." I said.

"I don't know." Blaze said. I thought for a second. "How about we go ride some roller coasters." I said. "That sounds fun." Blaze said. We started to walk towards the roller coasters. We got in some roller coasters. Soon I heard blaze stomach growl. "Are you hungry." I asked him. "Yeah I wonder if there any taco stands around here." Blaze said looking around. "Let's go look around." I said.

We found a taco stand. We order some tacos then ate. "What should we do now." Blaze asked me. "Let's go sit on the beach and watch the waves." I said. (I actually Did this before it was pretty relaxing.) "Ok." Blaze said. We started to walk towards the beach. We sat on the beach on the beach watching the waves and talked until sunset came.

"The sunset looks beautiful." I said. "Not as beautiful as you." I heard blaze say under his breath. I sat there and watch the sunset for a few minutes. "Want me to walk you to your house." Blaze said. "Sure." I said getting up. Me and blaze started to walk towards my house.

Hey guys

Sorry for not posting a chapter yesterday. I was visiting one of my cousins that I haven't seen in awhile.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~~~