Starlight

Hey guys
I'm just gonna be posting short chapters all day. Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter

(Time skip 4 years later.)

Dottie POV.

Me, Rylan, and Daniel were living in the same house. We were getting packed because Aaron Dad called us and told us that he wants us to come to starlight. We only had a day left to pack. "Are you guys almost done packing." I yelled from my room. "Yeah." I heard them yell from there rooms.

I walked down stairs and grabbed a snack. Daniel and Rylan did the same thing. We sat down in the living room and watched TV. Soon it got late and we went to bed.

We woke up the next morning and got ready. We got picked up by a person who drove us to the cruise ship that goes to starlight. We had to stay on the boat for three days.

   We finally got to starlight. We saw Aaron. "Hey Aaron. Long time no see." I said. "Yeah I was busy." Aaron said. "This place is amazing." Daniel said. "Yeah it is but it also a maze. Anyways I'll show you guy to your house." Aaron said.

Aaron showed us to our house it was nice. "I call top." Daniel said. "I'll take the bottom one." I said. "I'll take the last bed." Rylan said. We sat in the out so a little bit before we got hungry.

"Who's hungry." I asked. "Me." Rylan and Daniel said. "Let's go find a taco stand." Rylan said. We walked out of the house and started to explore. We had a map with us but it was confusing.

While we were walking I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry I wasn't watching whe-" I stopped myself after looking at the person. I recognize those green and blue eyes and that red hair and the small scar on the nose. It was blaze. I froze. My mind went back to him hurting me. I run away from him. "DOTTIE WAIT." I heard him yell but I kept on running. I heard Daniel and Rylan run after me.

Blaze POV.

I felt some one bump into me. "Oh sorry I wasn't watching whe-" I heard the person saw as I looked at them. I recognize those blue eyes and purple hair. It was Dottie. She froze.

I looked at her stomach and saw that there was a scar. 'Is that from me.' I thought. Dottie started to run away from me. "DOTTIE WAIT." I yelled but she didn't stop. Daniel and Rylan gave me a glare then started running after Dottie. 'They must still hate for what I did. I should've let her explain instead of hitting her.' I thought to myself.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. From now on it gonna be short chapters.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~

This video totally tells the chapter.