The date

(Don't play video yet)
Hey guys
This is a short chapter. Hope you enjoy the chapter

Dottie POV.

      I woke up to my stupid alarm. I sat up and rubbed the sleepy ness from my eyes. I looked at my calendar that I had on my wall. 'Today is the date.' I thought. I got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I got ready for school. I walked down stairs and saw my parents.

"Good morning Dottie." My dad said. "Morning dad." I said as I walked into the kitchen. I made an bowl of cereal.(I love cereal.) I ate then grabbed my backpack. "Bye mom bye dad." I said before I walked out of the house.

    I walked to school and see that Daniel and Rylan are already there. I walked up to them. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey Dottie." They said. I didn't notice blaze walking up behind me. "BOO!" Blaze said. I screamed and turned around. "You scarred me. That not cool." I said crossing my arms.

    "I'm sorry. But it was funny to see how scared you got." Blaze said laughing. Daniel and Rylan started laughing. I gave Blaze a mean look. Alpha walked up to us. "Hey guys what's up." Alpha said. "Nothing much but you did miss me scaring Dottie." Blaze said. Alpha gave me and blaze a smirk.

    The bell rung for home room. Me and alpha walked to home room. "So are you and blaze a thing." Alpha said. "N-no." I said feeling my face heat up. "Do you like him." Alpha said. "Yeah." I said. "You should go on a date with him." Alpha said. 'But I am going on a date with Blaze after school.' I thought.

The bell rung for home room to be over and to go to first class to start. I walked to that class and sat down. Blaze walked in and sat down next to me. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. Blaze gave me a note.

(Note conversation)
B=ready for the date after school?
D=yeah I'm excited for it.
B=same. This class it gonna be boring.
D=yeah can I just fall asleep.
B=no
D=why
B=because if I have to suffer through then your gonna suffer with me.
D=fine
(End of note conversation)

Me and blaze sat there passing the note between each other until class ended. I'm was surprised that the teacher didn't notice. The bell rung for second class.

(Time skip to lunch brought to you by I'm to lazy)

Me and blaze walked to lunch. We saw Daniel, Rylan, and alpha sitting at the table. We walked over there. "Hey guys." I said. "Hi Dottie." They said. I sat down and blaze sat down beside me. I felt someone staring at me. I looked around and saw Ein staring at me. I looked away acting like I didn't see him.

(Time skip to the end of the day)

It was the end of the day. 'Yes time for the date.' I thought. Me and blaze walked out of the school and saw Daniel, Rylan, and alpha talking by the water fountain. They saw us. "Hey Dottie are you walking home with us." Rylan said. "No me and blaze are going to hang out." I said. Me and blaze started to walk off.

Aphmau POV.

Me, Daniel, and Rylan were talking by the water fountain. We saw Dottie and blaze walk out of the school together. "Hey Dottie are we walking home with us." Rylan said. "No me and blaze are going to hang out." Dottie said. They started to walk away.

I looked at Daniel and Rylan. "I'm going to see what they are doing. You guys want to come with." I said. "Yeah." They said. We started following them.

Blaze POV.

Me and Dottie started to walk to the arcade to play some game. Once we got there we got in a racing game. I won all the races. "You really suck at this game." I said with a little laugh. "Shut up I came in second or third place." Dottie said crossing her arms.

After a few more games we went to the park. We walked to the place we hang out at. We sat down on the grass and listen to our surroundings. Dottie started singing.

(Play the video)

Dottie
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you
Stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away
Somehow

Dottie and blaze
One step closer
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Blaze
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

Dottie and blaze
One step closer
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Dottie
One step closer

Blaze and dottie
One step closer

Dottie
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Blaze
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Dottie
I have loved you for a thousand years

Dottie and blaze
And I'll love you
For a thousand more

      Me and Dottie looked at each other. We leaned in and kissed. We pulled away and blushed.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. It took awhile to get the lyrics down. Sorry if it was short.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~~