The hang out

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dottie POV.

I woke up and got out of bed. I made some breakfast for me, Rylan, and Daniel. They woke up to the smell. "Morning guys." I said. "Morning dottie." They said as they sat down at the table. I made pancakes. We ate breakfast.

After we were done eating we sat down in the living room and watched TV. My phone buzzed. I checked to see who texted me. It was Leo.

(Text conversation)
L=can you meet me at the beach?
D=yeah be there in 5 mins
L=ok see ya then
(End of Text conversation)

"I'm going to the beach to meet Leo." I said. "Okay be careful." They said. "I will." I said walking out of the house. I started to head towards the beach. Once I got to the beach I started to look around for Leo.

"Hey Dottie over here." I heard Leo voice. I turned around and saw Leo running up to me. I blushed when I noticed that he had no shirt on. He stopped in front of me.

"Glad you came I would like you to meet my friends." Leo said. "Okay." I said. We started to walk over to a volleyball court. "Hey guys I would like you to meet Dottie." Leo said. Leo friends stopped playing volleyball and looked at me.

"Dottie this is jay and nick." Leo said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Nice to meet you too." They said. "You guys want to play volleyball." Nick said. "Yeah." We said. "Okay he teams are Leo and Dottie vs me and jay." Nick said going toward the volleyball court.

We started playing the game. Me and Leo were winning. Once we finished the game we went to go get something to eat. We got some tacos and sat down at a table. We ate the Tacos after we were done we started talking.

I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around to see if I could find someone staring at me. I saw blaze staring at me. When he noticed me looking at him, he turned his head. "Are you okay Dottie." Leo asked me. "Yeah just felt like someone was staring at me." I said.

We went back to the beach and played in the water. After a while the sun started to set. "Hey Dottie do you want me to walk you back to your house." Leo said. "No I'm fine. I'm going to watch the sunset for a little bit." I said. "Okay I'll talk to you later then." Leo said. "Bye." I said.

I sat there in the sand and watched at the sunset. 'I love the colors that a sunset can make.' I thought. I didn't hear someone walk up behind me. "What were you doing with another guy." I heard blaze voice. I turned my head and looked up at him. "None of your business." I said. "Are you and him dating." Blaze asked.

"No we are just friends." I said. "Good." I heard him mumble. "Why do you care." I said. "I just making sure you don't get hurt." Blaze said. "I already did get hurt. Your the one that hurt me." I said. "How many times do I have to say sorry." Blaze said. "You can't. No matter how many times you say sorry you can't erase this scar." I said. Blaze looked down at the scar on my stomach.

"I'm going to leave." I said. I started to walk away. I looked at Blaze in the corner of my eye. I saw that blaze was about to say something but stopped himself. I walked back to my house.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. Most of you guy don't like Leo right now but I do know what I'm doing with the story.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~