Give her back

Hey guy
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dottie POV.

I was in pain. Ein and Leo put bandages on my wounds but they still hurt. I tried to get out of the ropes that held me down to the chair but they wouldn't move. Ein and Leo were out of the room talking.

'I have to find a way out.' I thought to myself while looking around. I found the knife that Leo set on the table. 'How do I get that.' I thought to myself. I heard footsteps again. I looked at the door and saw Ein and Leo.

"Time to go to sleep princess." Leo said. I tried to struggle and get out of the ropes. But it was no use. Ein and Leo walked towards me. They had something that had liquid in it. They stabbed it into my veins. My vision started to become blurry then I passed out.

Blaze POV.

Me, Daniel, and Rylan went to tell the others that Dottie was missing. I got a text. I checked to who it was from. It was from Dottie phone. I started to read the message.

(Text conversation)
?= if you want Dottie back. Meet us at the beach at midnight tomorrow. You will have to fight us to get her back.
B=who is this????
?=you will find out every soon
(End of Text conversation)

"Who was that." Daniel asked me. "I don't know who it was but they texted me from Dottie's phone. They told me to meet them at the beach at midnight tomorrow." I said. "Let's go tell the others." Rylan said. We started running towards Aaron and Aphmau house.

    We got there and knocked on the door. Aaron answered. "Hey guys. Where's Dottie." Aaron said. "Some one took her and sent me a message from her phone." I said. "Come inside." Aaron said. We went inside.

(Time skip to tomorrow night.)

    Me, and Aaron were walking in the beach looking for the person who took Dottie. We saw some people on the distance. We started to walk towards them. "Are you the people that texted me." I said. I couldn't see them because a cloud covered the moon.

"Yes you might actually recognize us." The person said. The cloud moved. We saw who it was. Ein and Leo. Leo had Dottie tossed over his shoulder. Leo set her down and I saw all the bandages and bruises she had on her and her hand were tied together by some rope. Dottie was going to run towards me but Leo grabbed her. "Get your hands off her and give her back to me." I growled. "You have to fight us to get her." Ein said.

    I was about to run at Ein when Aaron stopped me. "Let me take down Ein. You take down Leo." Aaron said. I nodded. I saw Leo knock out Dottie. (I'm not good with fight scenes.) I ran at Leo and was about to punch him when he punch me in the face. I felt blood in my mouth.

I punched me in the stomach then kick in the ribs. He fell to the ground in pain. I kicked him a few more time then knocked him out. I looked over at Aaron to see that him defeated Ein again.

I walked over to Dottie and picked her up. Her head rested against my shoulder. "Is dottie Okay." Aaron asked. "I don't know but I hope she is. I'm going to take her to the hospital. You go tell the others." I said. I started to run towards the hospital and Aaron ran to his house.

     I sat next to Dottie bed. She was still asleep. The doctor said that she was fine and that she needed rest. They asked me how she got hurt. I told them that Ein and Leo kidnapped her and hurt her. They asked me where Ein and Leo were. I told they were knocked out on the beach. They said that they would send police to get them.

    I heard the door open. I looked to see who it was. It was Aphmau, Aaron, Daniel, and Rylan. Daniel and Rylan ran towards Dottie bed. "Is she okay." Daniel and Rylan asked me. "Yeah the doctor said that she fine that that she needs rest." I said.

    "I'm glad that she is okay." Aphmau said with a few tears in her eyes. "Yeah. I hope she wakes up soon." I said looking at Dottie.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. You guys are allow to kill Ein and Leo.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~