Settled

_Kyoufu POV_

'Another dream' I thought to myself the world around came sort of into focus. I made out a woman with spikey hair along with wearing the saiyan armor. She was standing in what seemed to be a kitchen like room, at the sink washing what most likely dishes.

'A saiyan then' I thought as found myself walking from the doorway and into the room. It seemed I had no control of my body as I began to silently tear up and softly sniffle in pain. The saiyan woman quickly turned off the water faucet, before hurrying over to me. She kneeled down on her knees, my eyes got even more watery and I held out my hands showing her and finally myself how beat up an bloody they were.

"Oh~ ________ it's alright." She cooed softly as she gently wiped my tears away. Her voice was so soft and full of some emotion I couldn't put my finger on. Before I could put more thought into it she pulled me careful into her arms and that's when I figured out that emotion was...

Love, a mother's love

I couldn't describe how safe- protected in her arms. It was.. simply undescribable. All I could think to do was lean into her hold craving more this sense of security, as I rarely ever had such interactions with father or even Whis who I see as a uncle of sorts.

I was brought out of my thoughts as she began rubbed my head softly before sadly pulling away. "How about we go inside and clean you up, before you father and Raditz come back. Hmmmm?"
She asked me with a gentle smile on her face her brown hazel eyes soft. I found my body once again moving on it's own as it nodded and she gently picked me up and carried me further into the home....

'Mother...

I miss you'

Opening my eyes to find nothing but a dirty gray moist cave ceiling was to say... infuriating. I sat up and pushed myself up until I was able to feel the hard rocky texture of the cave wall against my back. I raised my hands into view, finding no bruising or bloody cuts. My hands were perfectly fine... As I tried to think back more to my dream. I found that I had forgotten about almost that happened in my dream, just barely remembering those soft brown eyes and a soft chime like voice.

Feeling loved...

I sighed tiredly in disappointment, before forcing myself to get up for the day. Training could wait as I don't think the Earthlings have fully calmed down due to having me on there planet.

'Not that I blame them'

I stretched out my arms over my head, before heading to the entrance of the cave. Seeing the sun was barely rising, I went back to see what Whis left me to eat.

"Maybe he left something good?" I questioned looking through the sack he gave me only to find.
.
.
.
.

Empty food containers?!?!

"What the hell!!!" I shouted as I threw everything out the sack: clothes, toothbrush, comb, etc. But still NO FOOD.

But wait! A small piece of paper fell out of the bag. Picking it up, I read

"Sorry, I ate all your food."

- Father

"That bastard!" I shouted throwing the slip of paper on the floor. "Why I att-!?" I started to say before a dinosaur stomped in front of my cave.

What's funny though was that most of it's tail was gone. (Who knows what I'm talking about?)

growl~

My stomach rumbled, as I stared at the beast continue to walk down the mountain. No doubt hungry itself. 'I might as well hunt that beast for food. Though it might upset the Earthlings doing soo...' I sighed heavily at my thoughts, rubbing the top of head. Before pausing, "I could go into the nearest town and look for some food there... Although I don't have any of this planet's currency." I sighed again pulling my arms across my chest, and began to softly float in the air criss crossed.

"Ah ha!! I got it, what if I pay in favors!?" I exclaimed excitedly at my ingenious plan. "These humans, have no idea who I am so the favors won't be over the top and exaggerated. Simple chores at best!!" I said smiling in confidence before setting off into the air looking for the nearest town.

During my search, I found a decent size countryside town a few miles away from my cave. Landing in the forest besides the town, and calmly walked into town to begin my mission to get food.

I stumbled upon an elderly human woman, who had a son who has gotten sick, and needing help gathering up her crops on her family's farm.

I told her I could assist her in her endeavor to which she accepted if I changed my attire. I agree to her demands, to which she gave me some of her son's old childhood clothing and showed me what she needed me to do.

 I agree to her demands, to which she gave me some of her son's old childhood clothing and showed me what she needed me to do

(^clothes given^)

When I finished my work, I had money for groceries. But still needed more for some simple building supplies for a camp. So for about six weeks I found myself working on farms, helping in stores, watching human children, and other small tasks.

'Which were indeed simple tasks to complete for a young God like myself.'

I had also grown close to the elderly woman who had given me the clothes that I've been wearing. I nice woman who lets me stay at her home some times to keep each other company.

I had just bought all the supplies needed for my shelter, and dropped them off in the cave that I've been living in my arrival on this planet.

And was now preparing for a small jog around to back to town area to familiarize myself a bit more to the area...
.
.
.

(-_-)

I was bored, so I went outside for a walk to see if I could find anything to sate my boredom and to see if the old woman was home. Don't judge me!!

When I got a sudden visit from the namkian.

_Piccolo POV_

It's been six weeks, since Beerus dropped his "son" off for us to babysit. Surprisingly there hasn't been complications while Kyoufu stayed on Earth, unlike his father who threw a world ending temper tantrum over one pudding cup.

Things have been quiet...

Too quiet.

I had just gotten off from watching Pan for Gohan and Videl and decided to go check on Kyoufu. Following his ki signature and head down to the countryside. I flew over until I finally spotted him taking a walk before stopping to do some stretches than start to run along in the forest.

'Hm, seems he got a change of clothes...' I thought as I took notice of the change of attire, instead of the destruction deity outfit he arrived in.

"Are you just going to stare at me from up there and continue to waste me time?" I jolted from my thoughts looking back towards his face to see him looking up at me.

"Or are you going to come down and talk?"