. chapter føur .

a page ripped from an old book...

Josh dragged Tyler along to the mall to meet with his friends, Brendon had met Tyler at Josh's house since he lived there as well. An over-sized, mustered yellow sweater nearly swallowed Tyler whole, Josh loved it. Only friendly greetings were made between Tyler and the others, he was suddenly so ready for this day.

 Only friendly greetings were made between Tyler and the others, he was suddenly so ready for this day

- totally not him but still looks aesthetic -  

"Cupcakes anyone?" Ashley started playing with her wallet, showing a bright smile. Tyler nodded eagerly but everyone else kept monotone.

"Grab me and Tyler some!" Tyler lit up like a set of fairy lights, Josh handed some watted cash to Ashley, she declined with a chuckle.

Grabbing a box of baked goods, they made their way to a table in the food court and nearly got lost, especially Josh. He wasn't very good with directions. Mikey chose a table that looked like it was made for troublemaking teenagers, everyone sitting as if they've walked for hours.

Brendon rubbed his hands together quickly, he now was extremely excited for the frosting on the cupcake, the frosting only. The cupcakes disappeared in nearly seconds, Tyler waited for everyone to take theirs until he noticed one remaining with pastel yellow frosting, Ashley smiled as he grabbed it and took the tiniest bite.

"You look so cute with yellow frosting as facial hair." Josh and everyone else at the silver table laughed.

"You'd look better!" Tyler spoke up with a sassy reply, using his thumb to wipe some on Josh's cheek, Josh tried to push Tyler away but everyone was having such a good time watching this. Josh and Tyler locked eyes, it was only lust between them. 

"Let us not get carried away, a food fight is the last thing on my list of things to do." Ashley was still licking the icing off her treat, Brendon had already finished three. Tyler and Josh looked away from each other, directly towards the other side of the table, everyone fell silent.

"You guys wanna come to a party Saturday?" Mikey said plainly as he picked at his frozen yogurt.

 Mikey looked up at Tyler and Josh, Tyler looked excited, looking up at Josh for his answer. Josh picked something out of his teeth before nodding his head and looking to Tyler with a smile.

"Well, let's go then." Brendon said excitedly, picking up their garbage. Tyler looked at him, confused.

"We need clothes for the party, duh!" Brendon pointed to his shirt whilst throwing everyone's garbage in the waste bin.

"Well, who's gonna be there?" Brendon was quick to answer Josh's question but was interrupted.

"Wait, let me guess! hm.. its the quarterback's party isn't it?" Brendon tapped his nose, showing that Josh was correct.

"My friend has like a huge crush on that guy." Tyler said a bit too loud, everyone laughed at Tyler's silly statements.

"Well bring them too!" Ashley threw her cupcake wrapper away. Tyler was so excited to tell Patrick the news later that day.

They all showed up at the hippest part of the mall, surrounded by urban outfitters, hot topic and many other edgy stores. Mikey and Ashley basically ran into the hot topic, the rest of the crew made their way into the store across from them. Tyler almost started drooling at all the aesthetic pieces of clothing he could see, Josh definitely noticed this but didn't really like the store. 

Brendon wandered off to try an oversized band shirt that Tyler and Josh pretended to like, Tyler was looking in the baggy sweater section, Josh steered him a different way. 

"why don't you try this?" Josh lifted up a tank top with colors like a sunrise and a twilight sky all at once, smiling as he did so.

"I don't know, I don't like to show much skin." Josh frowned but wasn't angry. thoughts of Tyler's arm flooded his mind from the other night. "Oh, that's ok." Josh kept following Tyler around as he swiped through hundreds of t-shirts, he was getting bored.

Josh looked around the store to see if he could find Brendon, he was nowhere to be seen, so Josh started thinking. His eyes met the bright pink store close to the one he was currently in, it was a lingerie store.

"Tyler, can we try something?" Josh's voice was soft, his hands grazing Tyler's waist as he walked the store. "What is it Josh?" he sounded almost intimidating, Josh ignored him and took his hand into his own. 

"Where are we going?!" Tyler muttered, just confused, that's all.

 Tyler's eyes were pierced with the bright neon lights of the lingerie clothing store, ripping his hand out of Josh's in seconds.

"You know I cant wear that stuff, I couldn't even wear a tank top." Tyler's breathing rushed. Concern fell into Josh's eyes.

"It's just for me, no one else. I just wanna try this out, I love all of you." Josh held both of Tyler's hands in one of his own, Tyler looked up at Josh and got a kiss, one that only he could remember.

-

I haven't posted in a while, I just hope you guys like this.

Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time - Panic! At The Disco