She bites

shelleyhennig

Liked by you, dylansprayberry, hollandroden, crystalmreed and 472, 402 others

shelleyhennig The leader of the pack
#teenwolf #sdcc

tylerposey58 The leader of my heart

endlessscalia DIKSXNA IM SCREAMING

bellathorne Tyler could do better than this whore

dylansprayberry ^^oo the snake bites 🐍

tylerposey58 @bellathorne hey, who's your new boy toy?

Group chat
Ot5

posey
Oi bitchess

shennig
Hey babe💜

posey
How are you doing
princess?👑💖

hollsroden
Will you two fuck already?

shennig
Let's invite all you guys over
and me and tyler can bang

posey
I'm down

obrienn
IN PRIVATE

----Private chat between hollsroden and shennig----

hollsroden
Spill it
You like Tyler

shennig
I do not

Yes hun you do

Do NOT

DO

Okay
Maybe

Not just maybe

Yes
A bit
I don't know

You do know
You like him

Um

Admit it

I like him
Happy how?

Yes
I'm getting you two together

He doesn't like me

You're so oblivious
TELL HIM

FINE

THANK YOU

LATER

ZKOSQKFNDO
NO
NOW

GIVE ME TIME

FINE

----------------------------------------------

Me and Shelley are walking along the street when I take out my phone and start videoing us. I put on a stupid voice and say,

"Hey guys say hi to my girlfriend!" I joke about. Shelley gives me the death glare then catches on and kisses my cheek.

"Hey everyone." She says after and grins at the camera.

"Shelley and I are in love and we had a baby together. Isn't that right, Shelley?" She looks at me again then back at the camera, the breeze blowing her hair over her face.

"I'm so pregnant." She exclaims in a monotone voice.

"Well we better go do... baby stuff." I wave at the camera and Shelley blows it a kiss.

"We love you all!"

I stop recording and turn to face her, still chuckling. "What the hell was that?" She asks.

"Us telling everyone our news about the baby." I say as I put my hand on her stomach. Her smile beams and she pushes my hand off of her. I wrap my arm around her waist and gently kiss her forehead.

Then we hear a voice.

"Holy shit Pennig!" A short brown haired girl comes running up to us. "Hi! I love you guys, can I get a photo of you? I mean not just of you, I included. Me in it." She smiles widely.

"Of course." I tell her and return her smile. She brings her phone out and I pose kissing her cheek still with my arm around Shelley. I give Shelley's waist a short squeeze.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She hugs us both then her mom calls her back over. "Bye!" She waves and runs off, still leaving me with my arm around Shelley.

She looks at my arm and takes in a short breath. I watch as she turns slightly red.

"Do you want me to let go?" I loosen my grip around her, then she pushes herself closer.

"No. Don't." Our eyes connect and we lean in, our lips centimetres apart when we hear cameras clicking and pull apart. I take my arm away and shyly rock on my heels.

I know what the media will think now...

So can you guys please comment what you think? Maybe some couples you want to see happen? Also... maybe if you could mention my books on some things? If you could it would mean a lot. I'm kind of struggling with writing since only like 50 people really look at each chapter and they get like 3 votes. I'm not just doing this for votes and everything but I find myself more motivated to write if I know people are actually looking at my books and like them.