Filming

Group Chat
Idiots

posey
Who's up?

crystal (Crystal)
Me

shennig
Babe basically everyone

crystal
'Babe?'

posey
We're dating

codyc (cody)
Shell I'm coming over

shennig
It's 3am Cody

codyc
We need to talk

posey
About what?

codyc
Never mind it can wait

posey
That's what I thought

---------------------------------------------
7 hours later

codychristian

Liked by shelleyhennig and 276,649 others

codychristian Love hanging with this one💕

shelleyhennig 💓

bellathorne Damn Shelley, throwing Tyler away? I'll have him then

shelleyhennig What? @bellathorne

shelleyhennig

Liked by codychristian, dylansprayberry and 293,749 others

shelleyhennig My favourite bean❤️

codychristian Love ya lots💞

shelleyhennig Ohh I guess I love you too @codychristian

dylansprayberry I thought I was your favourite bean

-----Private chat between posey and shennig-----

shennig
Hey
seen

Do you want to come over?
seen

Tyler stop ignoring me
seen

Seriously stop
seen

What did I do wrong?
seen

If this is about Cody we're
only friends
undelivered!

---------------------------------------------

Filming. Great. Now I have to talk to Shelley. It's obvious she likes Cody and now? Ha. I have to film a shower scene with her.

I walk onto set to see her already talking to Cody. I'm honestly just glad I shaved this morning. Well, technically Linden forced me to.

"Hey Tyler!" Cody calls over. Shelley looks at me and our eyes meet for a second before I turn my head and walk over to talk to Holland and Tyler.

"Well hi Ty." Holland smiles at me.

"Hey Holl." I know that name annoys her.

"Don't call me that!" She laughs and gently punches my arm.

"Okay, okay." Holland's eyes divert to behind us.

"They're getting a bit close aren't they?" She says.

I look behind me to see Shelley practically sitting on Cody. She's laughing her head off at something and he has his forehead resting on her shoulder.

I hear Russell yell over at me and Shelley to get ready for our scene. I go into the back and take my shirt off. This is only for the trailer so it only really shows my back.

Shelley walks in with barely any clothes on. I look at her for a second then look away. I force myself to look back so I can try fix things with us when I see that she's already talking to Cody. He has his hand on her waist.

Out of anger, I quickly walk onto set. She follows soon after.

"Alright, Tyler I need you to have your hands on Shelley for me." Russell calls from off-set. I do as I'm told and put my hands around her waist. "Now move your head so it's just away from her neck." Again, I do as I'm told. "Little closer please." I edge closer. "Perfect. Now Shelley, tilt your head up and open your mouth a little." She too does as she's told.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Cody eyeing Shelley. She quickly looks behind her... at him. Smiles then blows a kiss.

"I can't do this." I take my hands off of her and walk away. I hear her call me back.

"Tyler." She runs off-set, following me.

"No, Shelley. We just got together and now I see you and Cody posting all this stuff with each other. Today you were sitting on him. He was fucking eyeing you up and you decided to blow him a kiss. It's quite clear I'm jealous but you still decide to do that in front of me. So no I can't do this."

She looks stunned, then calls again.

"You can't do the scene or you can't be with me?"

I look down, hating what I'm going to say.

"I can't do either..."