Parties and auditions

I walk into the living room to see everyone is here.

"Hey stranger!" Crystal comes through and gives me a hug. I can smell alcohol on her and notice that she's holding a red plastic cup.

"Hi." I flash her a friendly smile and return her hug.

I like Crystal. I mean, not in that way but she's good company. She helped me a lot when my mom passed away and I'm so grateful that I had her to confide in.

"So how have you been?" She asks as we sit down on the couch and I get passed a drink.

"I've been good. Not really that busy lately if I'm honest, how about you?" She looks at me and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I have been great. Thank you for asking." She looks behind me and says, "oh hey Ty!"

"You've been talking to me the whole time. How drunk are y-" Then I realise. Tyler Hoechlin. I turn around and sure enough, there he is.

"Hey buddy." He sits down next to me while I quickly finish my drink and ask for another. We chat for about half an hour before I get up, not totally able to walk right and start dancing and talking to others. After a while, I look over my shoulder and see Dylan and Victoria kissing at the dinner table.

I stagger to my room and see Shelley sitting on our bed. She looks at me and grabs into my shirt.

"There you are." She drags me closer and kisses me roughly.

"Shelley... you're drunk." I tell her slowly and take my lips away from hers no matter how difficult it is.

"No I'm not." She tries to kiss me again.

"I want to kiss you. I do, but I can't take advantage of you." She lies back in defeat and lets me slide her shoes off. I quickly sit her up to unzip the back of her dress so it will be more comfortable then lie her back down, propping the pillows up and pulling the covers over her. I jump into bed beside her and wrap my arm around her then kiss her forehead. "Goodnight."

I wake up to the sun shining through my window. Grabbing my phone, I go through to the living room and sit down on the couch.

When I see the text, I jump up.

"Shelley!" I run through with a smile on my face.

"You got the text too?" She grins widely and jumps out of bed.

"You got asked to audition for Cliffside?"

"Yes. I did." She hugs me tightly.

I get into the audition room. I've been in countless rooms like this but still it gets me so nervous.

I look over and see the director. (The crew will be made up people.) His blonde hair is combed perfectly to the side and his flannel is buttoned neatly.

"Mr. Jameson." I shake his hand as he stands up in his seat.

"Please, call me Gavin." He smiles and sits down again.

"I'll be reading for the part of Nick." I tell him once I walk into the centre of the room.

"Please read from page 23 with Shay, if you get the part she will be one of your love interests." I didn't think much of who 'Shay' was... that's until I turned around and saw Shay Mitchell walking over with her lines.

She greets me shyly and we start going over the lines.

---

Nick
Jessica

Nick? (runs into the room)

I'm here.

I saw them- the killer.

Slow down. Who? Who killed her?

Well I didn't see their face, but- but they killed Anna. (starts to cry)

(hugs her) Oh my god...

(hugs back) I'm so glad I have you.

I'll always be here.

(lets go from hug) We should go. (wipes eyes)

Where?

I need to tell the police what I saw.

Jess, wait. If the police find out what you saw they'll wonder why you were there.

My friend was killed!

I know, but telling could get me, you and everyone else into a hell of a lot of trouble.

---

"We've found our Nick!" Gavin claps his hands together. "Tyler, we would be delighted to have you in our cast."

"Thank you Gavin." I smile at him and turn to Shay. "You were amazing." She beams.

"Likewise."

"I'll email you the paperwork."

When I get home Shelley is already there.

"I got the part!" She squeals. "Yasmin Jones." She kisses me quickly and asks if I got it.

"Say hello to your Nick Turner."

"You know we get to play as love interests and best friends?"

gUeSs WhOs A rEbEl AnD gOt SuSpEndEd

oops

sooo do you think nick should end up with jess or yas in cliffside?

tbh i feel like he should end up with jess since we already have SCALIA and pennig