Walmart 2

"Just coming." I wipe my lips with the back of my hand and walk over to her.
"Shelley?" I ask her when she turns around.

"Yeah?" She looks back at me.

"I want to be honest, I came down this aisle and someone kissed me. I thought it was you so I let them. She was way too tall to be Holland... and I know she would never do that to you." Shelley stares at me confused.

"So someone else is in here with us?"

"It seems like it."

"We should get out of here then." We run to get Holland and Dylan and find them making out in one of the aisles.

"Guys there's someone else in here." I tell them then say the rest of the story. They agree that we should leave. We get to the doors then find that they're completely locked. Every single one is locked.

I turn around and hear footsteps in front of me.

"Guys I think I might know who this is." I take my phone out and go through my contacts to their name then call it. When I hear their phone ring, I roll my eyes. "Bella. Of course." I turn my torch on and sure enough, there she is. She smirks.

"I saw you guys come in then realised what you were doing and decided to tag along." She steps closer.

"You're not welcome to join us." I hiss at her. She edges even closer to me, which I can tell is making Shelley agitated.

"You're a real good kisses Ty." She looks at my lips.

"Do us all a favour and fuck off?" I step away from her and wrap my arm around Shelley.

"Why don't you want me? I'm hot." God she's so full of herself.

Dylan's voice pipes up from behind me.

"You're kidding right? It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork." He says. We all laugh at this except for Bella.

"You're no better Dylan O'Blue-balls." He glares at her.

"Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out your mouth?" He answers her. Ohh he just declared war.

"I mean... I wish I could see things from your point of view... but I can't get my head that far up my ass." Dylan was about to make a comeback when I stopped him.

"Enough!" I shout. "I have to call Dylan."

Hey, Dyl.

Tyler! The water didn't help!

I fucking told you it was stupid.

Why'd you call anyway?

You know how me, Shelley, Holland and Dylan are doing the 24 hour challenge?

No.

Oh... well we are. And guess what?

What?

The witch is here.

Burn her.

I gotta go but I'll speak to you later?

Sure.

"Guys, since we're here, I want to actually have fun." Shelley says.

"I'll race you to the shopping carts." As soon as I say that she sprints off. "I didn't say go!"

"I don't care!" She calls while running at full speed.

I get to the shopping carts but Shelley is already there. "I win." She says. "What's my prize?" I lean in and brush my lips against hers, almost kissing her then pull my head away.

"Getting to push me around in one of these." I jump into the shopping cart. She rolls her eyes and grabs onto the handle then starts running while pushing me.

As we gain speed, she lets go and I go flying into one of the shelves. The trolley topples over and I sit on the ground laughing. Shelley sits next to me so I wrap my arm around her. She buries her face into my neck and we sit there laughing with each other.