Finally

[lowercase intended]
very belated last chapter

no one's pov
that night shelley pleaded for tyler's forgiveness, words were said, people were told to leave. she hadn't felt that kind of loss before. sure, she's felt grief and mourning of the dead. in this case however, it was mourning of what could have been. it was mourning of what her and tyler could have been in the future. it all had to come to an end at some point.

however in this story, this wasn't quite the end yet.

hollsroden
you fucked up

shennig
holland i know

hollsroden
big time
like
if shrek was to have a baby with jaws
that would be your fuck up

shennig
I GET IT

hollsroden
sorry

shennig
it's okay

hollsroden
you have to tell him that you're done screwing around

shennig
what?

hollsroden
haven't you noticed it? you're in love with him

shennig
i love him yes, is that really being in love?

hollsroden
well you're not fucking in like with him are you

shennig
>:(

hollsroden
everyone but you has noticed it
we could all see it

shelley knew what she had done. she knew that it wasn't going to be an easy battle to get him back either, but she had to at least try.

"ty if you're in there please open up." she knocked on his door harshly and desperately. she got no reply which made her hit the door with more force and cry out through the obstacle separating her and the person she was in love with. the thought of being in love with him rung through her head at a speed which almost caused her to grab the wall for support.

shelley continued to plead for him to answer the door, and after about 20 minutes of it, a scruffy, messy, tired looking tyler answered the door. he refused to look at her but she wouldn't allow it. as if he was her last chance of life, she put her hands to his face.

"please just listen to me. yes, it happened, but it was a mistake. i love you. tyler, i'm so in love with you. i can't lose what we have." out of pure reflex, she placed a gentle kiss to his lips at which he pulled back and softly replied with, "i think you should go."

"i'm not leaving." she didn't mean that in just physically, but she was always going to be there for him. she was never going to leave him.

"you know what shelley? i didn't do shit with bella! we tried to be friends but when she tried to kiss me i freaked out at her and made her leave." tyler paused for a second to catch his breath. "you didn't make him leave."

the pain in his voice stung her, it shot right through his chest and only then did she realise that it's not just hurting her but it's really affecting him.

at that moment, she knew there was no getting him back. in that moment, she knew that he was lost. her heart captured the pain in that scene as she walked away with a sigh and a nod.

in that moment, she knew that there was no going back.

3 years later

tyler and shelley had eventually been able to become friends, shelley had been in one serious relationship whilst tyler had been claiming to just be "looking through his options" for 3 years, but everyone knew that he was left with trust issues. shelley had broken up with her boyfriend and is now single, tyler has technically been single the whole time.

the pair had decided to take a stroll through the park on sunday morning, they had met for coffee just before to discuss dylan and holland's baby shower presents. the two had gotten married a year ago and are now expecting.

interrupting their serenity of the peaceful chirping of birds, a young girl swiftly ran up to them and asked them for a photo. "we'd love to." shelley and tyler told her as he wrapped his arm around shelley's dainty waist and kissed the girl's cheek for the camera. once she thanked them and ran back to her mum, tyler and her's eyes connected.

"do you want me to let go?" he smiled while moving them even closer.

"no, not again."

sorry this is so short and so incredibly late and bad, but here's your ending!