When You Realize You Like Him

(NOTE: YOU'VE BEEN IN CLASS 3-E FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW.)

Today we are doing something special in P.E. I don't know what it's supposed to be, but whatever it is I know it's supposed to help us with our skills. Anyways it's time for P.E.

Kanzaki, Kayano, and I started walking to the field for P.E. While walking Kayano tried to start a conversation.

"Hey, out of the guys in our class who do you like?" Kayano asked.

"Oh, well I guess I'd have to say Sugino." Kanzaki said blushing slightly.

"To be honest, I don't really like any of the guys in our class." I stated truthfully.

Kayano was about to say something but we were already at the field. Kayano glared at me (not believing me) and said, "We will continue this discussion tonight."

Karasuma started stating the rules. "Ok, so today we are going to be doing an activity to try to improve your speed and agility. Basically I'm going to choose two people at random and they have to try to mark everyone with this blue paint, whoever is marked has to go here," he stopped and pointed to a square where Koro Sensei and Professor Bitch is.
"And they're gonna have about thirty minutes to do it in. So let's start."

Mr. Karasuma picked up a hat and drew two names. He looked pleased with the names. "F/N and Karma." He said while looking at us.

Once Mr. Karasuma gave the ok everyone ran. Karma and I had to give them a two minute head start. So while they were hiding or whatever, Mr. Karasuma gave us the paint.

"I wish you luck F/N." Karma said.

"Same to you." I replied.

"Care to make a wager?" He asked.

"Depends."

"Whoever gets more people, has to do what the other says for a day."

"Ok, your on Akabane."

We shook on it and right when we did Mr. Karasuma told us to go and started timing the thirty minutes.

Karma and I ran like our lives depended on it. But we went different directions. Immediately I noticed Terasaka yelling at Itona who was calmly trying to shush him. I snuck up on them and marked them. Terasaka sadly walked with Itona to the square. Which already had 4 people in it, ( Rio, Okajima, Kanzaki, and Isogai.) Damn Karma moved fast.

Time Skip
In the end, I lost. Karma got 15 students and I got 13. Karma walked up to me smirking. "So, looks like you lost."

I hated how cocky he could be. "Yeah, seems so. So I start doing what you say tomorrow, right?"

"Nah, I'll let you go this once. Besides, when I win the 'killing Koro Sensei' bet, your life won't be so easy."

"Thanks for letting me off the hook. That's nice of you." I said totally ignoring the whole sentence about winning the bet and making my life hard.

I like how Karma can be nice. He actually is nice, he can be good guy, and he's... hot- wait what am I thinking? He's Karma. But when I think of him, it makes my heart flutter.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Karma waving a hand in my face. I jumped slightly at the sudden movement, and blinked a couple times to make sure it was real.

Karma stared at me and smirked, "Oooh, what or should I say who are you thinking about?"

I blushed slightly, wait why am I blushing now? "What? Nothing." I stated pretending to get defensive, so he wouldn't be suspicious.

"Uh, huh. Where you thinking about a certain lil' stud muffin?" He asked.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away while Karma followed me and kept asking questions.

Time skip brought to you by demon Karma (my personal favorite.)

After a little thinking I picked up my phone...

F/N L/N

Hey, Kayano?

Kaede Kayano

Yes?

F/N L/N

About that earlier question...
I might have realized later
today that I like someone...😶

Kaede Kayano

Really? Awwe ❤

F/N L/N

Not awe when you find
out who...

Kaede Kayano

Oh no ,who is it?

F/N L/N

Karma 😐

Kaede Kayano

Akabane?!

😱😱

Basically she gave me a bunch of reasons not to fall in love with him but it kinda made me like him more. In the end she accepted my choice.