Your First Date

Reader POV

I was asleep when my phone woke me up. I groaned and grabbed my phone. Then realized it was a text. 'Oh I'm gonna tell off whoever just woke me up.' I thought to myself.

Karma
Hey

Oh... Well I won't tell him off then, I couldn't even if I wanted to, he's too cute.

Y/N
Hey. What do you want?

Karma
How would you like to spend the day with me?

Y/N
This early?

Karma
What do you mean? It's 1:03 pm

Y/N
What?

Oh. I just looked at the time.

Well I guess that makes more sense.

Sure let's go on a date.

Karma
Great I'll be at your house around 1:30?

Y/N
Sounds good.

I set my phone down and got ready. I took a quick shower, dried my hair, brushed my teeth, then brushed my hair. I wore a f/c tank top that showed the lower half of my stomach. Then I wore low waisted jeans and black flats. I curled my hair a little on the ends and put on a little bit of make up. I only put on mascara, eyeliner, a light shade of eyeshadow, and a pinkish red color lip stick. At last I was done.

I picked up my phone it was 1:24. Wow I'm surprised I managed to do all of that in that amount of time. I sighed and waited the last six minutes. I perked up when I heard a knock at my door. I ran downstairs and opened the door, unsurprisingly, there stood Karma.

Karma was wearing a short sleeved blue collared shirt with a black long sleeved shirt under it. He was wearing blue jeans and black sneakers.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Hey." Karma replied while grabbing my hand and dragging me out. I quickly turned around and shut the door as he pulled me.

When we got to a certain spot he told me to close my eyes and he lead me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked curious.

"It's delinquent season so I was thinking we could round some up and kick their asses."

"WHAT?!" I shouted slightly.

"I'm kidding. Where I'm taking you is a surprise." Karma replied laughing at my reaction.

I chuckled, that was a good one.

We stopped and he told me I could open my eyes. When I opened them I gasped, slightly shocked. We were on a cliff, we could see a beautiful view of the town, and on the cliff was a blanket set on the ground with a picnic basket on it.

I looked at him and hugged him. He hugged me back and set me down on the blanket. He opened the basket and pulled out f/f (favorite food) and f/d (favorite drink). I got some and took a bite, it was amazing.

"Wow this is amazing." I stated swallowing the food.

"Really? Huh I guess I made it good then."

"What? You made this?"

"Yeah, I wanted this first date to be good, so I made food from the heart, instead of store bought food."

"Aw, you're cute when your sentimental."

"No, I'm not sentimental. I just wanted a good first date."

I scoffed, "Ok." I replied jokingly.

When we were done eating, we just stared at the view and Karma put his arm around me and I leaned into him. After a few minutes we packed up and left. On the way back to my place I saw an arcade and I stared at Karma waiting for his ok, just like a little kid. He noticed and nodded.

"I'll race you." I stated and ran. As I ran away I heard him chuckle and not long after I heard footsteps on my tail. We were like little kids.

I, surprisingly, beat him to the arcade. I stopped and panted as he quickly caught up. "You cheated." He stated with a chuckle, not out of breath what so ever.

I smirked at his remark. "What? I would never." I said sarcastically.

He glared at me jokingly and I stuck my tongue out at him. We walked into the arcade hand in hand and played alot of arcade games. Karma and I were especially good at the shooting games, I guess class 3-E helped with that.

Around 6:15 we left and Karma walked me home. We started talking about class 3-E and how we both wanted to stay in it. I didn't want this to end but all good things must come to an end. We were standing outside my house.

"Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." I said hugging him.

He hugged me back and replied, "Goodnight." While kissing my forehead. Making me blush slightly.