When He Realizes He Likes You

Karma POV:

I was walking to school when I noticed F/N, I decided to talk to her because I was bored. I walked up to her and said, "Hey."

She looked at me and blushed slightly, while giving me a little wave. I gave her one of my signature smirks and questioned her.

"Oooh, why are you blushing. Were you thinking of someone?" I asked teasing her. She blushed more. SO SHE WAS.

"None of your business. Besides why do you care?" She shot back.

"I don't necessarily. Just bored and curious. Because I, infact, know you were thinking of someone. I'm gonna find out who." I stated.

"Ok." She replied, seeming not interested, but was blushing madly.

She is so cute when she blushes. Wait what? Why am I thinking that? I chuckled to myself. I don't like her. I couldn't possibly. She's to shy for my taste. I just think she's cute.

F/N snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey, you ok?" She asked some concern in her voice.

I think I blushed, from embarrassment that had to be the reason.

"Oooh, who were you thinking of?" She asked, starting to tease me now. I'm not gonna give her the satisfaction of winning this.

"I was thinking of a friend." I replied nonchalantly.

"A girlfriend?" She said teasingly.

"No, I don't have one. Don't think I ever will." I stated.

"Oh, why's that? Don't think anyone would fall for you? Or you don't think you'd fall for anyone?" F/N asked getting kinda serious.

"Oh, neither. I just don't really focus on that stuff. Recently I've been mostly focusing on studying. I've got to beat Asano."

"Oh, gotcha. Just so you know, I happen to know someone who likes you." She stated as she walked away, leaving me blushing like a madman.

In that moment I didn't care one bit about what she said. I was too focused on her and her alone. I didn't want to think about it, I don't want to believe it. But I think I'm falling for her. It's just, her E/C eyes are easy to get lost in. The way her H/C hair frames her face perfectly. I think I'm in love with her...