When You Cuddle

Reader POV

I was with Karma at his house, studying because the exams were coming up. But I just couldn't figure out this one math problem. I kept arguing with myself, I was stuck between asking Karma for help or continue on and come back to it. You know what? Forget it.

"Hey Karma?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could help me out with this problem?"

"Sure, anything for my girlfriend."

I giggled at his remark.

Once he helped me and explained it, I understood it a little better. "Thanks Karma."

"No problem."

"We've been at this for hours. Do you think we could take a break?" I asked, getting up and hugging Karma from behind.

"What do you suggest we do during this break?" He questioned, using his signature smirk.

"I don't know. Cuddle?"

He chuckled at my innocence and agreed to cuddling.

I sat on his lap and laid my head on his shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck. His hand played with my hair and mine held his other hand. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. We both closed our eyes and we fell asleep like that.

(A/N: I know that's short so here is another cuddling scenario. Enjoy!)

I was with Karma in his room. We were joking and messing around, long story short, I playfully pushed him too hard. He fell off the bed and onto the floor with a thud. I tried not to burst out laughing.

"I'm so sorry Karma." I apologized.

"Don't sweat it. Could you help me up?" He asked.

I nodded and held out my hand. He grabbed it and pulled me down on top of him. I yelped from surprise. I tried squirming out of his grip but I failed, considering he was way stronger than me. I eventually gave up and leaned into him, he was actually quite comfortable.

I laid my head on his chest and my hands played with his hair. His arms were wrapped around my waist and he smirked at me.

"You know what? I'm actually quite comfortable, I might just fall asleep." He stated.

"Ok, sleep, I'll still be here." I replied jokingly.

I nuzzled my face into his neck  and we both fell asleep.

~End ❤