Your First Kiss

Reader POV

It was the weekend and I was going to sleep in, but Karma had other plans. He texted and woke me up, again. Basically the same stuff as last time, he wanted to go out, I agreed, I got ready, that stuff.

When he arrived I opened the door and greeted him. He took my hand and lead me to the location of our date. We walked hand in hand and eventually arrived at the skating rink.

"Roller skating?" I questioned.

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"No, I just didn't take you for the roller skating type."

He chuckled then replied,"Well let's go, I can show you just how good I am."

He grabbed my hand and we walked inside. He paid for our roller skates and we put them on. It was when I got up, I realized, I didn't know how to roller skate.

"Uh, Karma?" I said blushing slightly from embarrassment.

"Yeah?" He responded, looking at me.

"Uh, I kinda forgot that I didn't know how to skate."

"Oh, that's no problem, I'll teach you and it'll be fun."

"Ok."

When we got in the rink I was very unstable. I started stumbling and I almost fell but Karma caught me. He chuckled at me so I shot him a playful glare. He tried showing me but I just couldn't get it. So basically we skated with me clinging onto his arm. But there were a few times I stumbled and he had to stabilize me.

I tried skating on my own after a while. I thought I was doing good but when Karma came over I stumbled and fell. Not realising it I reached my hand out and accidentally took Karma down with me. I somehow landed on my back and Karma was on top of me.

"S- sorry." I stuttered, being embarrassed.

Karma didn't say anything. He just kept looking back and forth between my eyes and my lips. He leaned down and kissed me. I tensed at first but I quickly melted into the kiss. It was slow but rough. He put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. But, eventually we both needed air. Damn the human body. When he pulled away I was a blushing mess and he was only blushing a little, while smirking at my reaction.

"You're adorable, y'know that?" He said.

I just covered my face with my hands and leaned into the crook of his neck. He just chuckled and kissed my forehead.