chapter2 - Draco's p.o.v

Like the last chapter, I still don't own harry potter or anything unfortunately so I take no credit.

Draco's p.o.v

Our common room was stuffed full. People were screaming and shouting.God I hadn't even been able to hear myself think.

Me Blaise, Parkinson, Crabbe, Boyle and Bullstrode all decide that we had to get out. It was after curfew but we were gonna risk it.

It was a relieved to get out of that common room and outside. Blaise ran round in a large circle whooping before removing his shirt and doing a second lap.

Damn.

He looked fit as his muscles rippled as he ran.

He reminded me of harry...

I forced myself not to think of harry. It was hopeless. He would never like me the way I liked him...

Blaise then threw his shirt at Pansy and she squeeled throwing it away from her hitting Crabbe in the face.

Everyone laughed. Pansy got hysterical. Her laughter sounded forced and fake. I saw tears well up in her eyes and she pressed her head on my shoulder and intertwining her arms with mine.

I wasn't going to push her away. She needed the support. Ever since the war there would be sudden moments when she remembered the abuse she got from her parents, the pressure to be a deatheater. I could relate to her emotions, I was not going to taunt her, she was my friend and she needed me. She needed the comfort.

I looked up.

God why did it have to be his eyes that looked so intensely down upon me?

His eyes alone made me want to reach out to him.

I had a big crush on harry potter. I decided it would b pointless not to admit it to myself, I guess I could tell pansy - there'd be no harm in that. But I would not admit it to anyone else.

I had wanted harry badly for so long, last night had proved how much I wanted him when I had awoken with sticky sheets after a dream about him.

God his eyes were beautiful.

I forced myself to looks away but it didn't last long before I looked back.

We must have been making to much noise as professor Magonagle came out.

"She's just exercising her power as head teacher" I muttered to pansy as she drew her wand and charmed blaises shirt to return to blaises' body.

"What on earth are you doing she" squaked

I rolled my eyes. Her voice suddenly faded out as I looked up and locked eyes with harry potter once again but all the kindness I had seen in them before had vanished. Perhaps it had never been there. Besides why would harry look at me like that. He would never feel about me the way I feel about him. For gods sake the boys not even gay. Intact he's very straight. Intact he's so straight that he has a girlfriend. Fuck that insufferable Ginny. I forced myself to look away before inevitable tears would come. Harry hated me its just the way it would always be...

But his eyes were gorgeous. Their beauty was still unmistakable even from this distance.

"Mr Malfoy?"

Ugh! I was interrupted in my thoughts.

"Detention, friday evening."

"Right." I muttered as I brushed past her back into the castle.

Wait...Friday evening...wasn't that when harry had detention...

I remembered he had got a detention in charms today for something or other.

My spirits where lifted at the possible detention with harry.

I knew I had had a crush on the golden boy since I read about him in books and had become obsessed before I had even met him.

I had been disappointed after he rejected my friendship in first year but after that I'm glad we became enimeys as it ment we could still be close in a way...

God damnit! What was I thinking! I had to stop thinking about harry, no potter, in this way. All that would happen is I would get hurt and disappointed when I would finally realize that I can't have everything.

But detention with potter! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

T.B.C

Please comment xxx