chapter 8 - Blaise's p.o.v

Blaise's p.o.v

Light burned my eyes as I Behan to wake up. I just wanted to curl back into a ball and sleep.

I heard a snuffeling noise, I looked up and saw draco hugging his knees, his face hot and red from tears.

"Hey, calm down Draco" I whispered as I got up and settled down next to him.

"It was just a dream," I heard him gasp before crying harder.

I felt so awkward, I just wanted to pull draco close to me and comfort him, but I don't suppose he would appreciate that too much.

"Was it a nightmare?" I asked

He paused then shook his head "I so badly wanted it to be true"

I let Draco's head rest on my shoulder as I put my arm around him.

"What was the dream about?"

Draco suddenly tensed, "oh it doesn't matter"

"Yes it does," I insisted.

"Its nothing really, I think I just wanted it so bad that I wanted the dream to be real ... It felt so real, I don't understand ..."

Tears streamed down Draco's face. What was this dream shit about. I wanted to know so badly. Why wouldn't he tell me. Ugh just leave it blaise, you're being nosey, he doesn't need to tell you everything, you're not his mother!

"Hey let's get ready, pansy will probably be waiting for us already." 

"Oh of course, we wouldn't want you to keep pansy waiting now would we," draco smirked. At least he had brightened up a bit now.

"Oh hello boys!" Pansy treated us as we came down.

My throat dried up. "Oh hi. Oh erm, yeah you erm your hair looks pretty er nice today."

What the fuck just happened. My palms began to sweat as pansy blushed.

"Oh er thanks, I think" pansy replied blushing, which made me blush more.

Draco sniggered and I cursed him under my breath . He heard it and playfully pushed me as we began to walk down the corridor to breakfast. I suddenly slipped as he did so and went crashing into pansy. My lips collided withe the very corner of her mouth pressing into her cheek as I toppled over on top of her. I felt her warm soft breasts press up against my chest, and her sweet breath tickle my ear.

"God I'm so sorry pansy! " I panicked

"Its ok , really blaise it is , calm down" pansy reassured as we collected our selves and our composure and stood up again.

Her top button had somehow come undone during our tumble, revealing glorious juicy cleavage that I just wanted to stick my face into and suck on each of her delicate breasts in turn, nipping at her nipples with my teeth as she moaned my name as she grinded against me. But that wasn't going to happen.

Before I could stop or even think about what I was doing I was reaching forward to her top button, my fingers briefly brushing past her boobs as I did it up.

She blushed and I felt my dick harden, don't let her see! I could tell Draco was smirking but this time chose to ignore it, and sauntered towards the great hall with purpose with pansy and draco at my heels. Draco would usually walk in front but not today. Today i was top dog.

We sat down at the slitherins table and ate breakfast in a thick awkward silence. In an attempt to break the silence, I tried to start Draco going about how much he hates potter "God Potter looks like he's had the shag of his life, and surprise surprise so does the scrawny little Weaslette. Ha. Blood traitors belong together."

The awkwardness only thickened as draco gazed at harry with a tear running down his cheek. Was harry some how linked to Draco's dream?

Harry looked angry and seemed be talking to granger and Weasley about something important. The mudblood granger was in tears and the Weasley look like he was gonna burst into flames.

Clang!

Shit! I had knocked over my pumpkin juice over pansy.

" I'm so so sorry pansy, look let me help you" I offered as she stood up.

"Yes, come with me to the girls bathroom to help get me cleaned up, if you must" she teased

My face heated up. The girl's bathroom? With pansy? Alone?

Once we reached the girls bathroom pansy instantly removed her pumpkin juice soaked shirt and cast a spell on it to clean it. Her body was so perfectly formed and it was giving me a boner that was driving me insane. I reached down to palm it while pansy's back was turned. Holy fuck. I could feel come dripping and leaking into my boxers.

"Ugh, now their we are all better," pansy beamed putting her shirt back on and turning around to face me.

She blushed as she saw me groping myself.

"What the hell blaise! I'm your best friend!"

Shit.... " pansy look..."

"Sorry its ok..." Pansy sighed

Wait what was going on, was she okay with me jerking off over her.

"Please leave Blaise!"

My heart was breaking. I'd blown my chance with her! Fuckit!
I turned to leave when,"Oh blaise," I spun around like lightening, " find some whore and get laid will you you horny bas-bastard!" She began to break down in tears. why was she crying?

"Pansy? What's wrong?" I whispered gently taking a small step towards her.

"Blaise, I - I ..." She stopped

"You what?" I questioned carefully.

"JUST LEAVE YOU WANKER!"

Tears threatened to spill as her cruel words poisoned and stabbed my abused heart

I couldn't take it anymore, and I ran out of the room.